Social Media Thread

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When you're finished with big tech you might want to turn your gaze to big banks.

An unprecedented leak of secret US Government reports has revealed how two trillion dollars of suspected dirty money snakes around the globe.

This week on Background Briefing, Mario Christodoulou shows how terrorists and mobsters smuggle staggering sums of money through some of the world's largest banks - and often get away with it.

This never-before-told story is the culmination of a 16-month-long investigation by 400 journalists for the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists..

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
When you're finished with big tech you might want to turn your gaze to big banks.

An unprecedented leak of secret US Government reports has revealed how two trillion dollars of suspected dirty money snakes around the globe.

This week on Background Briefing, Mario Christodoulou shows how terrorists and mobsters smuggle staggering sums of money through some of the world's largest banks - and often get away with it.

This never-before-told story is the culmination of a 16-month-long investigation by 400 journalists for the International Consortium of Investigative Journalists..
100%, Wall street is full of crooks that should be in jail for the rest of their lives.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is why “democracy” doesn’t work. It only is freedom truly for one side. We need to undo the evils that the French Revolution brought and instill a catholic monarch once more.
Deus Vult

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Trump isn't allowed to have a say but peadophiles can make secret groups to lust over minors while most of the worlds population are wearing masks being afraid of a bogus pandemic!

Roll the Bones

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trump isn't allowed to have a say but peadophiles can make secret groups to lust over minors while most of the worlds population are wearing masks being afraid of a bogus pandemic!
How isn't he allowed to have a say? As POTUS, he has a press room in the White House he or his press secretary can step up and use any time they want. You can’t get much more of a platform than that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How isn't he allowed to have a say? As POTUS, he has a press room in the White House he or his press secretary can step up and use any time they want. You can’t get much more of a platform than that.
Your reply tells me what I posted has flown right over your head.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
How did I miss this?!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Amazon totally cares about making sure dangerous things aren’t posted online.

I was curious about this so I searched Amazon and the shirt didn't exist on Amazon. So I started looking to see if it ever was sold on Amazon but all I could find was a LifeNews (fake news website) article that referenced a "study" that found this and other items on Amazon. The study was carried out by the "Media Research Centre", which is a far right wing Think Tank famous for spreading fake information.

Do you have any evidence that this is actually true? And any evidence Amazon were aware of it and ignored it?

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I was curious about this so I searched Amazon and the shirt didn't exist on Amazon. So I started looking to see if it ever was sold on Amazon but all I could find was a LifeNews (fake news website) article that referenced a "study" that found this and other items on Amazon. The study was carried out by the "Media Research Centre", which is a far right wing Think Tank famous for spreading fake information.

Do you have any evidence that this is actually true? And any evidence Amazon were aware of it and ignored it?
There are other items claimed to be sold.

perhaps Amazon has removed the listings?

If it’s untrue then of course I would retract my comment and delete the post

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
There are other items claimed to be sold.

perhaps Amazon has removed the listings?

If it’s untrue then of course I would retract my comment and delete the post
I honestly couldn't figure out if it is true or not. I know it's being pushed by ones who push fake information.

That said, it's possible they did sell it but were unaware. A majority of the items sold on Amazon are sold by 3rd parties through Amazon. Amazon only lists sellers they trust as they know it'll fall back on them, but they don't audit every item sold through Amazon. There has been many cases of sellers providing fake items through Amazon (usually headphone knock offs). When Amazon finds out they ban the seller.

There's a decent chance that's what happened. A seller was pushing these items then someone spotted it and pointed it out, then Amazon banned the seller.