So... what are you going to spend your $160 million on?

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'd add it to all the other millions that I have.

Lol nah seriously though, I'd donate a shit load to a kids charity (and to a few others), give some to family and friends, buy a couple of holiday houses around oz, travel around the world business class and I'd probs still work but actually doing something enjoyable and part-time.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ill set up my kids for life first then I would help family and friends first by opening an account where all their payments and bills are deducted from.

Then I'd open my own charity called Soldier of Christ and actually manage it so the needy actually benefit from it.

Then I'll buy 7 lambos, 1 for each day of the week lol

PS I'd still keep my beast but I'll turn it into a 2 door instead if 4 and will aim to have 2000HP but keep it street legal with bribes lol

As if your wife will agree to that. She will give you a daily allowance.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I would become one of those rich podcasters that chat shit and talk about how rich they are and create a cult following and then seggs all the young beautiful girls

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
One of those Ukrainiane rocket launchers.
Whatever the fuck can get out of My country.
A new home..

Last edited:

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd like to buy a nice lot of land somewhere. Somewhere away from Sydney but not too far. I'm thinking... Southern Highlands, like Mittagong. Yes a nice big lot of land, perhaps 5 acres. That's where my mansion will go up. The mansion will be fully equipped with a marble staircase, 7 bed rooms, cinema room, swimming pool, sauna, hot tub, tennis court, and games room complete with 100 inch tv, arcade machines, pinball machines, bar, table tennis table, billiards table, and a round table (for card games).

There will also be an underground garage only accessible by retina scan which will be filled with all my favorite cars.

In addition, there will be a secret second level underground also filled with all my favorite cars (in case anything happens to the first level).

The front yard will have an army of loyal German Shepherds guarding the fortress from humans.
Just make me an offer for my joint or offer to house-sit while I'm on holidays...

Has everything you mentioned with exception of the retina scan and hidden car deck floor.

There is however a helipad and a polo field with stables, but you don't have to use those if you don't want to....

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I didn't win shit, so I guess I'll just buy prawns and whiskey today and share a photo.....
Us power ball is @1.2 billion aud so there still hope ,and that filthy Italian lottery is @450 million but I don't trust those daygos to much talking with the hands

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Did somebody win it? Still have to check my tickets