Opinion So the Morris Twins not good enough for Bulldogs Board ..geniuses

ibby

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Oops I can’t stand the roosters and I think we all hate them.with saying that I hope they win the grand final only for josh Morris the bloke is a real champion and deserves it more than anyone else best of luck to him.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Morris boys wanted out of dogs before they even left.
Brett only came coz of his brother, he got sick of losing and wanted to leave earlier. Josh also wanted to leave the club and start afresh too. They were never going to resign with us.
But it's nice to see them playing the type of footy they are playing now. Roosters are perfect club that has the ethic that makes players want to do better. Wish we had that at the Dogs

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
They just have a winning culture once you have that you have a greater level of belief and accountability. It's so much easier to buy into something when you see that it's successful.

If you were a footy player and Pay and Robinson told you two conflicting things about footy who would you go with?
I hate the roosters as much as the bloke but watching them last night you can tell everyone in that organisation from the ball boy to the CEO is only interested in one thing, winning a another premiership.
And that attitude was crystal clear last night when brown knocked out Raddly with the cheap shot and as soon as he regained consciousness he was chasing brown all over the joint ready to punch on.
That’s the bloke you want to play football with and that never say die attitude is reflected by the whole side.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Both brothers again mentioned the level of "professionalism" that the Roosters have and demand. I wanna know what the fuck the Roosters are doing that the Bulldogs, Dragons, Sharks weren't doing.
Incentivising players with uncle Nicks gifts

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well done good job Bulldogs Boards past and present are brilliant in identifying good talent to release to other clubs. Even better at rejecting good talent and going for B grade players. Who said history does not repeat itself?
The Morris bros were under performing when they were told they wouldn't be offered more than a year and probably wanted to much money, what pisses me off is how J Moz was so so for the sharks and now he's grown a leg.

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both brothers again mentioned the level of "professionalism" that the Roosters have and demand. I wanna know what the fuck the Roosters are doing that the Bulldogs, Dragons, Sharks weren't doing.
Cheating the salary cap successfully and getting away with it blatantly. upload_2020-6-21_20-51-7.jpeg

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree at the Dogs he was the best defensive centre in the game for 8-10 years and in attack he had Josh Reynolds as his half, the man who would run to you and hand the ball over or grubber for himself.
And lets not forget Ben Barba, I lost count of how many tries J Moz scored by running out side of a Ben Barba break , When WE Were Kingsupload_2020-6-21_21-7-17.jpegupload_2020-6-21_21-7-54.jpegupload_2020-6-21_21-8-29.jpegupload_2020-6-21_21-8-54.jpeg

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Genius decision........who's call was it Pay's or Anderson?
Brett is playing out of his skin & he signed with the Rooster on NRL minimum!!!!
Maybe they bumped him up since.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another dud decision.. We are good at losing our best players..

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Morris brothers would not be playing at the calibre with the Dogs as they are with the Roosters.

The Roosters move the ball around and have players like Keary who provides the Morris's with opportunities and they are good enough and experienced enough to finish plays off better than anyone.

I think they have another year in the NRL whereas if they were with the Dogs there would be no chance because they would have been starved of the ball and their talent would have been wasted.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Josh is starting to show his age, it’s easier to play good when you are smashing sides, but in an arm wrestle tonight he struggled.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Morris brothers would not be playing at the calibre with the Dogs as they are with the Roosters.

The Roosters move the ball around and have players like Keary who provides the Morris's with opportunities and they are good enough and experienced enough to finish plays off better than anyone.

I think they have another year in the NRL whereas if they were with the Dogs there would be no chance because they would have been starved of the ball and their talent would have been wasted.
Didn’t even play anywhere near that calibre at the sharks either, roosters have a winners formula and belief as much as I wouldn’t piss on a fire burning the club to the ground.

Their fitness level seems to have been wound back several years somehow, not sure what our ‘state of the art’ facility achieved or if it’s just the coaching.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn’t even play anywhere near that calibre at the sharks either, roosters have a winners formula and belief as much as I wouldn’t piss on a fire burning the club to the ground.

Their fitness level seems to have been wound back several years somehow, not sure what our ‘state of the art’ facility achieved or if it’s just the coaching.
He got an origin recall whilst at the sharks

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
how is it that when the Morris boys were playing for the dogs they were tampons

nek minut

they are made out of iron playing at the roosters