So Greenberg where are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I seen 2 of the photos. Both of Tom. Trust me if it's based on size he should be suspended for 12 weeks. I'd post them on here but don't know the rules around naked pics.
I don't think I'm alone here when I say thank you for not posting a pic of some dudes twig and berries

Reactions: K E

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Also where is Beattie? Bloke was raving on about how the Bulldog embarrassed him while he was in Perth trying to 'grow the game'. What a flog
Peter Beattie was spotted in Turkmenistan and was quoted as saying "hopefully the Sydney Galas and North Sydney Bunnytohs put on a great game of tennis."

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm no expert but what it looks like from the 2 pics I seen is that Tom has taken Sam's phone into a bathroom got naked and taken 2 mirror selfies. Then sent them to the girl.
Then he is a **** of a person if he is allowing his brother to take the brunt of all of this. No one, except a ****, would throw their brother under the bus.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Peter Beattie was spotted in Turkmenistan and was quoted as saying "hopefully the Sydney Galas and North Sydney Bunnytohs put on a great game of tennis."
...he was also quoted as saying...”this could be the first time two teams from Melbourne make the grand final”

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
...he was also quoted as saying...”this could be the first time two teams from Melbourne make the grand final”
And he can't wait to hand out the World Heavyweight Title to the Grand Final winner

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still nothing......hmmm
He will come out in the next few days and praise sam how courageous he is during this difficult time

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Am I weird ?
I love Rugby League...
But hate
National Rorts League, The Referees, Channel 9 and most of all News Ltd !
Do you feel the same ?
Yes.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Still nothing......hmmm
He will come out in the next few days and praise sam how courageous he is during this difficult time
No he has left that to the shock jocks like Smith and that other goose on NRL 360.

How true your prediction has turned out to be....are mate you thought you were joking.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No he has left that to the shock jocks like Smith and that other goose on NRL 360.

How true your prediction has turned out to be....are mate you thought you were joking.
Nope could see this coming a mile off

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My ex girlfriend use to teach greenburgs son music when he was in charge of dogs. So dissapointed i never smashed the silly looking **** when i had a chance. He knows our books and will continue to use us to prop up the nrl and his job. Dirty little cum stain ****.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wish i remembered his address so we could all go and spy and take unnecessary photos of him and his family the dopey ****.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or drag him out of his house and get some fucking answers.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Greenturd is crying on his bed because he thought he was the only one getting dick pics of Sam. He is heartbroken.

Last edited by a moderator:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Has jewturd opened his mouth yet?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Also where is Beattie? Bloke was raving on about how the Bulldog embarrassed him while he was in Perth trying to 'grow the game'. What a flog
He is still trying to work out how Google maps works so he knows where Redfern is.

RookieDog

Dogs1
Reaction score
Greenturd is a busy man you guys.
Don't you realize how long it takes to polish that f___n bell in readiness for grand final day.
Yeah but it's gonna be very difficult for Greenturd to decide who wins on Saturday night.

Rorters?

Souffs?

The two loves of his life.

He needs to decide far enough in advance to allow time to give a full briefing to the referees on how he wants the game to unfold and who is to win.

It's funny that an ex of mine used to tell me that the game (ie the whole NRL) was rigged.

I used to get pissed off with her for saying it.

That was about 15 years ago.

The truth now comes to light.

I was naive.

She was right.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He is still trying to work out how Google maps works so he knows where Redfern is.
You give him too much credit, he hasn't discovered Google, yet. He still uses Ask Jeeves. Last week he was using Alta Vista. He's quite advanced, though. Last month he was using Encarta on his Commodore 64.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
The Jew is too busy singing hava Nagila while counting money from Rusty's brown paper bag

Status
Not open for further replies.