Snooping..

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Snooping bosses. Anyone had this problem? I found out today that after I leave each day my boss jumps on my computer to snoop through everything. He has no reason to even look at it because he wouldn't know where to find files/or even how to open them because I use design software he knows nothing about.

I know it's his right to but it's pissed me off - would you be pissed too? I have been working my arse off for the **** for almost 9 years and never had this issue until I got back from my annual leave.

G

Gladiator.

Don't you mean anal leave?

Put a p/w on your computer, that's what I do =D

MrCharisma

Legendary
Reaction score
Maybe when you leave today you can leave an email open that says F##k you _______ (insert boss name here)!

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Kronic - can't, the way the IT guy set the back up to the server my computer can't be "locked" just on sleep mode. Odd.

Anthony - when I finally get a new job, I think I might just stick a sign to his computer! Actually I need the reference! lol

G

Gladiator.

Rach, you have to leave photos of you masturbating on the computer for him to find, you have to urinate on his keyboard, and perform a2m with his mouse.

Then, and only then, will you have complete privacy.

/BootS post

normholly

Waterboy
Reaction score
becareful he doesnt go through your garbage bin as well, its been know to happen

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
It's strange, but it may be more common place where employees are on the computer 24/7 and that's practically their workspace.

In saying that, its always best to be prepared to be snooped on.

$50 says your Boss has already read this thread. lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Typical *ews.........

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, news....

*looks left and right*

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Its obvious Rach that your boss has a thing for you and is trying to find evidence he can fap over on your computer.

HTH

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
Put a pic of dimitra as yout desktop background. That will scare him off

G

Gladiator.

Its obvious Rach that your boss has a thing for you and is trying to find evidence he can fap over on your computer.

HTH
I thought my 3 step plan would work effectively.

Agree or disagree BootS?

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
It's strange, but it may be more common place where employees are on the computer 24/7 and that's practically their workspace.

In saying that, its always best to be prepared to be snooped on.

$50 says your Boss has already read this thread. lol.
Bosses have installed some sort of spyware software in each workstation where whatever you type on the computer, the boss will be able to see what you typed especially your username and password.

Status
Not open for further replies.