News Sniffing A shot at the big time-Paul Alamoti

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Even when there's a story about a promising player from another club, the media have to turn it into a discussion about the Roosters and another excuse to slurp Politis.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Even when there's a story about a promising player from another club, the media have to turn it into a discussion about the Roosters and another excuse to slurp Politis.
Well being introduced to Mr Politis is just about the biggest thing that can happen in your career after all....journo is still waiting, poor bloke! :grinning:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate haven’t you heard?

Roosters never miss a player they target

Roosters never let a player leave if they want to keep them

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate haven’t you heard?

Roosters never miss a player they target

Roosters never let a player leave if they want to keep them
Don't forget when they sign for the Roosters, it's for unders. Then when they leave, their contract frees up four times the amount of cap space.. It's a great system they've got going..

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’d say he lines their pockets and has them all in his pocket. And as much as I hate to say it whoever he wants he usually gets. Let’s hope Gus wraps this youngster up and keeps him well away from the rorters.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’d say he lines their pockets and has them all in his pocket. And as much as I hate to say it whoever he wants he usually gets. Let’s hope Gus wraps this youngster up and keeps him well away from the rorters.
We already upgraded him last year. I'm sure they'll extend him again soon once he gets closer to FG.. Gus' whole M.O is developing and keeping your best juniors so I'm not worried about losing Alamoti, Rajab etc..

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Of course Politis went out of his way to introduce himself to the 18 year old.....feather duster, mother fucking pedophile.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The kid just needs to play footy next year.

Like a lot of lower graders and juniors Covid has robbed him of 2 years of development.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
With all of the coke stories going around, I hope that's all he's having a sniff at.

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uncle Nick shook his hand and with other hand slipped a business card and the keys to a new car into pocket. masterstroke

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Story has been rehashed from a while back, must be a slow news day for the media