News Smith to miss Roosters match

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
im actually really excited at the thought of having Holland back.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
im actually really excited at the thought of having Holland back.
He lasted 20 minutes, he’s injured again. Crighton is taking his place on the bench.
Dare say Harper will take smiths place he was listed on the extended bench

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
You would think so. Be interesting if Pay actually plays him though. He deserves the chance at least
Yes he will. He was a chosen centre in our last game last year and played ok. He will get another chance to impress here now.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Remember the head but last year? He def has some grub in him.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you all go back and look at the footage of what happened what you will find is this

- Remis is the main tackler that absolutely smashes Ravalawa with a classic tackle that slams him into the ground that hurts him
- Then, whilst on the ground, Ravawala reacts and lashes out by punching Remis which connects him around his Left Eye area
- Remis next instinct is to wack him back, but because he is still on the ground his first reaction is using whatever will work - in this case his knee.

Surprise surprise, the clowns in the video box miss the punch and the Dragqueens go unpunished.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If you all go back and look at the footage of what happened what you will find is this

- Remis is the main tackler that absolutely smashes Ravalawa with a classic tackle that slams him int the ground that hurts him
- Then, whilst on the ground, Ravawala reacts and lashes out by punching Remis which connects him around his Left Eye area
- Remis next instinct is to wack him back, but because he is still on the ground his first reaction is using whatever will work - in this case his knee.

Surprise surprise, the clowns in the video box miss the punch and the Dragqueens go unpunished.
Stfu

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith been out is not a major loss IMHO, in fact it may be a blessing, sure he scored a try against the Dragons but boomed 2 by not passing the ball.
I think that Crichton would be just as affective as Smith at centre if Pay was to play him their, at least he runs with more determination than Smith. I have a feeling that Smith does not have his heart in the club, after all he is related to THE MAN.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry but we actually challenged it?

"But Sir it wasn't a knee lol"

Did we hire the lawyer from The Castle while we were at it?

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Smith been out is not a major loss IMHO, in fact it may be a blessing, sure he scored a try against the Dragons but boomed 2 by not passing the ball.
I think that Crichton would be just as affective as Smith at centre if Pay was to play him their, at least he runs with more determination than Smith. I have a feeling that Smith does not have his heart in the club, after all he is related to THE MAN.
Crighton at centre?

Who is he marking so I can put his opponent 2+ tries in the same game multi!

dogsballs

Kennel Established
Reaction score

- Remis is the main tackler that absolutely smashes Ravalawa with a classic tackle that slams him int the ground that hurts him

I actually saw this as well, kinda surprised it wasn’t mentioned live.

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be playing Harper, now that he’s leaving.
Bring Wakeham in, and play Lewis in center.
Or just straight swap with dutchie.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wouldn’t be playing Harper, now that he’s leaving.
Bring Wakeham in, and play Lewis in center.
Or just straight swap with dutchie.
I agree about Harper but I doubt Pay will do that, I think he will use Crighton on the wing with DWZ hopefully in centres with Averillo and Wakeham to 14.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
Smith seems a little too mentally juvenile and struggles with the temperament and composure needed in the game. Hope he gets help with this because I see his dirty tactics on an ongoing basis that just don't need to be in his game.

Last edited:

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sorry but we actually challenged it?

"But Sir it wasn't a knee lol"

Did we hire the lawyer from The Castle while we were at it?
It's Mabo.. It's the constitution..