Hopefully means what someone said is accurate with us going hard for addocarr

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Still not overly keen on this, wingers could be crucial next season and we're moving our best one away from there. Still think his skillset is way more suited to wing than centre, would've been good if he got a proper run their last season though.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
That interview was painful to listen to
Takes a bit of experience to be natural with a microphone in your face. I was awful in early interviews; and it took a while to relax and just be myself.
Did an interview on ABC a few weeks ago - they even sent a car to take me to the studio - that was a hoot!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Could develop into a quality,centre,defensively he's very good as a winger,be interesting to see how he handles it

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t mind that he has been given a shot and granted his wish
A bit more ball in hand could prove dangerous for the opposition
I’m not sure of why the change or if smith has played center as a junior but nice to see him back himself
We also get to gauge our dreadlock friend on the wing nice and fresh from round 1.
Good luck to both our young men.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I feel like this is the right move.. I hope this is the right move.. we have more depth on the wing then centre, so it seems logical to move your best winger to the centre.. I'm guessing by his statement, his played a lot at centre in junior footy.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I feel like this is the right move.. I hope this is the right move.. we have more depth on the wing then centre, so it seems logical to move your best winger to the centre.. I'm guessing by his statement, his played a lot at centre in junior footy.
When he made his debut his family said something like “wait till he plays his natural position” which is centre so.. let’s see..

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hasn't hit his straps as a winger yet, would like to see him stay on the flank where he is a strength.