smart lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
this lady is concerned about all the cops killing black people in america so she decided to change her skin color for protection tbh, and its probably going to work because now the police will think she is a ghost or alien and run away scared

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Meh, the Chinese are already way ahead on this one...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Meh, the Chinese are already way ahead on this one...

so they are saying that their laundry products make your clothes turn out yellow?, they need a new advertising executive ffs

michael jackson was the first to recognise this btw, we called him crazy at the time but he knew what he was doing

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
so they are saying that their laundry products make your clothes turn out yellow?, they need a new advertising executive ffs

michael jackson was the first to recognise this btw, we called him crazy at the time but he knew what he was doing
"Have you been playing with kids?"

"Oh, it's ok, I'm white"

"My apologies sir"

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Laugh if you will, but this is actually a pretty good reproduction of a Brighton summer tan!

Absolutely crazy what is going on in that country! Tensions have been bubbling over there for too long and it seems like things are reaching boiling point.

Constructive conversation and change is needed.

Boxer

THE BOSS
Reaction score
Shit I see abit more nice guy slap on more white lol WTF is she on .

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think the hair would give it away. (or the bucket of fried chicken she'd invariably be eating)

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What about the black cop who shot the black guy recently? Is that black cop racist for shooting his own kind? And what about white people who get shot indiscriminately by police? Oh that's right fuck them, they aren't poor oppressed minorities yeah? So who gives a shit about whitey?

Fucking libtard logic

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
What about the black cop who shot the black guy recently? Is that black cop racist for shooting his own kind? And what about white people who get shot indiscriminately by police? Oh that's right fuck them, they aren't poor oppressed minorities yeah? So who gives a shit about whitey?

Fucking libtard logic
its not exactly about being racist, its about thinking that the black person is dangerous and having a quick trigger finger in routine situations

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
its not exactly about being racist, its about thinking that the black person is dangerous and having a quick trigger finger in routine situations
They are the most dangerous in the US, its not surprising cops would be more edgy whilst being in an encounter.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
They are the most dangerous in the US, its not surprising cops would be more edgy whilst being in an encounter.

of course the black people are going to look worse than the general population, they have had to start from the worst possible position in the US, not only having nothing in 1860 but also having most of the white population hoping that they fail (dont underestimate the feeling of confederate states bitter about losing the civil war and them making sure that freed black people dont succeed at all, aka fuck them), thats why they are still mostly a desperate portion of the population

but bring up the statistic of how many black people there are and how many murders they have produced, that is a good indication of risk, i think it might be less % than white people who own motorcycles and have a tattoo and how many murders they have produce

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
of course the black people are going to look worse than the general population, they have had to start from the worst possible position in the US, not only having nothing in 1860 but also having most of the white population hoping that they fail (dont underestimate the feeling of confederate states bitter about losing the civil war and them making sure that freed black people dont succeed at all, aka fuck them), thats why they are still mostly a desperate portion of the population

but bring up the statistic of how many black people there are and how many murders they have produced, that is a good indication of risk, i think it might be less % than white people who own motorcycles and have a tattoo and how many murders they have produce
I dont think poverty is an excuse to murder and rape, black kids that are born are 75% out of wedlock which would have a higher cause for problems with not having a father around.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
blacks in america are more deprived like i said, maybe try comparing their violence statistics with people in russia

Status
Not open for further replies.