Opinion Small victories

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We won a scrappy game last night, against a quality side, badly out of form. And today, Melbourne have done to Newcastle what they do to almost every team, humiliated them. And this means we are no longer last.

Last edited:

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No longer last. There I’ve said it!
Almost every post I write is all over the shop like that. I think I just type too quick for my old phone to keep up. Lol probably should check them before posting I guess.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This victory is a small one but it also seems pretty epic when you remember we carried Okunbor, Flanagan, Waddell and JMK all in the run on side. To be fair, Waddell has been OK-ish but the others dreadful at NRL level (and we're not paying Flanagan for his defence)!

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
More then a small win this one this will hopefully get the ball rolling and enstill confidence into the side. Last night entailed a glimmer of hope for us to turn the season around a climb the ladder and set a good layout for next year. We were accustom to that bulldogs mentality, everything agaisnt us and we pushed through it and got the last laugh. Hell as a fan base we’ve been through it all and still got a couple more obstacles and inevitable upsets but at least we finally have a vision of success!

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Small made bigger by the knights demise, let’s hope we can jump a few more spots and grab a few more wins.!!

H-dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We have just had a run of games that could have mentally destroyed this team so happy to get a win and hopefully with the next few games get some more wins. So good to see ado carr and burton have moments to help lead a change for the dogs

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Equal 12th! Love it!
Which ever team wins between us and Raiders next week has a reasonable chance of taking outright 12th spot. The other 3 teams on 4 points are all playing away against Manly, Cows, and Chooks.

Edit: assuming St Merge go on to beat the Tiggers