Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

Small European Villages - Would you live in one?

• Yes

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Trying to ignore it thanks for reminding me! Lol

Nothing I could do in the end which shits me to no end.
Well come back up to Sydney when your lease expires. Unless you want to move into that new apartment that should hopefully have the views lol.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well come back up to Sydney when your lease expires. Unless you want to move into that new apartment that should hopefully have the views lol.
LOL I wish I could! Sydney cops a lot of shit, but honestly after living in London, Auckland and now Melbourne I can truly say it's the best city in the world. Yeah it has ***** in it and the rules in the CBD in particular shit me, but Sydney will always be Sydney to me. It's the face of Australia, has the highest paying jobs and it's the home of Rugby League.

Wahesh

Reaction score
LOL I wish I could! Sydney cops a lot of shit, but honestly after living in London, Auckland and now Melbourne I can truly say it's the best city in the world. Yeah it has ***** in it and the rules in the CBD in particular shit me, but Sydney will always be Sydney to me. It's the face of Australia, has the highest paying jobs and it's the home of Rugby League.
I love you patriotism brother. I love the city except the traffic in the CBD. That's why I train it into work just to avoid the stress lol.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey Raysie,

Whatever was the result of that building in front of your apartment? Did you just have to make do with it?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey Raysie,

Whatever was the result of that building in front of your apartment? Did you just have to make do with it?
Gee's bro, I asked him the same thing a matter of hours ago :D

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey Raysie,

Gee's bro, I asked him the same thing a matter of hours ago :D
Haha well I went to Agent and they said wasn't their problem.

Went to Tenants Victoria and they said I'd have to legally prove the agent not only knew this was occurring, but they had a commercial gain in the other building being built.

Just gotta take that as a learning lesson and move on.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Haha well I went to Agent and they said wasn't their problem.

Went to Tenants Victoria and they said I'd have to legally prove the agent not only knew this was occurring, but they had a commercial gain in the other building being built.

Just gotta take that as a learning lesson and move on.
Ahhh good ol VCAT. Bit of a shit situation, but what can you do.

I guess it's the same as having mountain views and having someone build an apartment block in front of it.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Ahhh good ol VCAT. Bit of a shit situation, but what can you do.

I guess it's the same as having mountain views and having someone build an apartment block in front of it.
Mountain views? Move to Lithgow mate :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mountain views? Move to Lithgow mate :D

Only problem with that idea..... is you have to live in or around lithgow, which kinda had the reputation for being meth row.

Think of where all the connections to the criminals in Lithgow Correctional live!

Bimbadgen I think it's called has a particularly bad reputation. Mt Druitt of the mountains.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Only problem with that idea..... is you have to live in or around lithgow, which kinda had the reputation for being meth row.

Think of where all the connections to the criminals in Lithgow Correctional live!

Bimbadgen I think it's called has a particularly bad reputation. Mt Druitt of the mountains.
True. It’s ashame those guys out there give a beautiful scenic town a bad name.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
What's the catch?
Are all the women in the town trannys?

Banned
Reaction score
Lithgow is sitting on a time bomb, fuck that!
The entire city is on or surrounded by underground mines.
One day, it will sink into itself and do the world a favour!

I'd rather the Australian country lifestyle than Europe.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Lithgow is sitting on a time bomb, fuck that!
The entire city is on or surrounded by underground mines.
One day, it will sink into itself and do the world a favour!

I'd rather the Australian country lifestyle than Europe.
Well the same can be said about many country towns in this great nation of ours.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would've guessed that pic in his avatar is Japanese Manga animation... nothing to do with a kiwi lol.
Hahaha

Avatar is of Lelouch from the Japanese Anime series, Code Geass. Was massively into the show back in the day, so much so I did my own little photoshopping at the time putting him in Bulldogs gear and he's been my avatar since here on TK.

Banned
Reaction score
I can barely make out what's going on there. Why are the pictures and text so dated? They look very old.
They are.
Point is, they show of the underlying issue, literally, that's conveniently been forgotten by most in the town!