Slut pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was the Sheik right?
Are parents dressing our young girls like little sluts in tiny shorts, tights and mini skirts?
I'm not a wowser and can look away but it's something I have noticed in recent times.

H

Hodges

when im a dad ill probably care

till then sluts are alright

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate the dresses and getting shorter, tighter, heels higher and their legs are getting longer....

I love it....

I'm just ****ty that when I was 18 the girls had nothing on the present females!!! :(

Look at the end of the day it's the way the female carries herself... She can wear what she pleases.

Also, as humans we have the ability to control ourselves... If not we should be locked up as we are not animals....

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sluts are great, but don't you think there is something wierd about dressing up a slutty 14 yo with tights up her ass in public?

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sluts are great, but don't you think there is something wierd about dressing up a slutty 14 yo with tights up her ass in public?
If she bleeds, she needs.

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Also, my favourite look is really fat chicks wearing extra tight black tights, tight white shirt, rubber thongs and having a smoke outside of Westfield burwood shops glass entry doors!!!!

I bar up in an instant!!! Lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If perverts want to get their jollies watching young girls they could just hang out at pools on the weekend or go to a beach. The clothes are accepted on adults so it has a flow on effect from parents. Control your behavior and don't look when it's not appropriate and theirs no problem. When you have kids teach them to wear clothes you find appropriate or join an Amish community.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All girls are sluts, but 95% of them like to act like they aren't.

G

Gladiator.

All girls are sluts, but 95% of them like to act like they aren't.
Yes! Sluts are awesome, just ran into an ex whom I used to date briefly in High School. She's a stripper now, win-f*cking-win and she's invited me over for a "Private" show at hers this weekend!

H

Hodges

do you still root that chick used to post on here? forget username

H

Hodges

none of the above

smiggle sounds familiar? dimitra lol what happened to that train wreck of a head

~stacie

Michael Ennis ♥
Reaction score
Lol Anthony.. "Minutes silence for the gangas !"

PS. Smingers lolllllllllll hth.

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
wait, if hodges = dalger. then who is magazine? wut

mikey_mtp

Kennel Established
Reaction score
smigers, such a weird girl. I remember when she'd post love status' on fbook after dating for a week or two, only to get dumped a week later. :(

what happened to omar? paulini's lover?

Status
Not open for further replies.