Sloppy effort

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Did they really think they could bluff through the night and pull two points?
Full points to the Roosters who knew they had to play smart footy and defend like it was a semi.
The Bulldogs treated tonight like a holiday, I don't give a fuck about the sour crouts, you gotta stick to the game plan, pity they only played serious in the final twenty.

DOGGIESSTYLE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
For the second time this year their forwards just steam rolled our forwards all game, our attack was so obvious and easy to defend, and what the fuck was that kick at the end of the game. Seriously hate losing to roosters and a understrength roosters as well which makes it worse x_x

silva

Utility
Reaction score
It was a woeful display we were never in the game. Roosters up tempo made dogs look slow and unfit. Its not good enough we have the players but are well behind the 8 ball. Roosters were impressive, sbw was outstanding.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
If you turn up with a poor attitude you get your pants pulled down these days in the NRL. Was a real shame because the 2 points going into the bye would have had us right on the edge of the top 4.

The 2nd Spitter

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The team is playing with a false sense of security for most of the season. Last season they continued to work hard even when they were in-front on the scoreboard. Maybe as the finals draw closer they'll stay motivated for 80 minutes.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
We fell apart when Graham was taken out. Take out Smith, Inglis, or Thurston and see how their respective sides fair.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
We fell apart when Graham was taken out. Take out Smith, Inglis, or Thurston and see how their respective sides fair.
We were off the pace from the first minute. Roosters wiped us off the park.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Graham is more than just a prop.
Yes Graham is more than a prop but the team needs to learn to lift without him. We cant rely on just one player. Its a team sport.

Barba is still not there yet either! Enough with the excuses!

Common Doggies. I expect more from my team with the talent they have got!

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
To say we were horrible on friday night is an understatement. We looked disinterested in the game, the lack of effort and piss weak defence cost us the game and considering that this essentially was a game worth 4 competition points I was expecting a much better effort.

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Graham is our most important player. Simple as that without him we are not anything like the same team. I don't know why but thats the way it is.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
After 15 weeks, we are the only side to not have a bye. Some have already had their second. I think that the long season has had an effect.

Incidentally, although the media failed to notice it, we had crucial players out as well.

Stoofy

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The past couple mouths have been good for us. Complacency has stepped in so maybe this is a loss we needed.

The bye has come at a good time for a rest & regain focus.

Izzy Forreal

Much Loved Bulldogs Member
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
To say we were horrible on friday night is an understatement. We looked disinterested in the game, the lack of effort and piss weak defence cost us the game and considering that this essentially was a game worth 4 competition points I was expecting a much better effort.
Spot on Cheka. We were useless against a spare parts Roosters side. Our defence was a bazza and I've never seen such "no hope" attack than what we put on against the Roosters. We shouldn't have got out of the coach. It wasn't until Halatau's try in the 70th minute that we had a bit of a go.

HITM3N

THE KENNEL
Gilded
Reaction score
Friday Night against the Roosters was very Sloppy but, lets hope the bulldogs team bounces back after the bye.

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dreadful and unexeptable very very poor i hope now they finally woke up but this time for good

Status
Not open for further replies.