Slim top 8 hopes gone. Time to spoil the party

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that all hopes of making the 8 are gone, it's time to end the season for other clubs. Hope we can throw the ball around a bit more, offload at will and put on some big scores.

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It isn't over till it's over....

All we have to do is win every game, and rely on the Roosters & Manly to have a bad run and then we make the 8....

See, simple.
Spot on.
Both my teams Dogs (NRL) and Hawks (AFL) need a miracle to make finals but until it's mathematically impossible for it to happen, I still don't give up all hope.

Losing last nights game was a massive blow for us as it would have kept souths on 20points and they have a tough run home, not to mention the 2 points we would have liked to have.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
no way we make the 8, im predciting we win 4 out of the last 7, still doesnt even put us in 8

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Month ago I was a dreamer, unfortunately back to reality now. All relied on the Sharks and game for me, we win against sharks and that’s three on the trot with a bye. Loose to Sharks few head drops Casey had a shocker and that drive for the 8 drops.

Unlucky we played south’s with latrell in terminator mode and refs taking the piss.

I think we go 5-7 belt manly final round and beat Eels again.

Lose to sharks and cowboys both close games.