Skills training videos

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fish rots at the head.. if the players are failing on the field.. makes sense somthings not working in the coaching ranks..

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I get what your saying I think these guys that come in want to talk it up like there something special,I think some blokes need to practice passing especially under pressure, two guys 1 is jennings and Dugan never pass and Angus Crichton he doesn't know how to pass

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is picking up the pieces during a difficult time, we have some key senior men in the club whom are all working hard for success, do we give Pay more time?
You need to be banned permanently from the forum

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Some people have outstanding hand eye coordination which gives them an advantage over others in sport - it can be improved through drills n technique but as someone else mentioned game conditions (speed pressure) n being under fatigue need to be part of the drills.
Anyone here involved in sports science? - i have a view that those players who excel in team sports have superior peripheral vision - if anyone is involved in this area - is there any research on peripheral vision n sport or is it actively developed in high performance centres.

Delta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't get it. Those drills are fine. Some people wanted the club to output more online media? This would be it. They are just doing some basic drills... might even be aimed at younger kids?

justdogs

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He is picking up the pieces during a difficult time, we have some key senior men in the club whom are all working hard for success, do we give Pay more time?
nononono, 3 years is more that enough

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seems he hasn't taught Cogger to pass to a target on the run. Why the f..k did Cogger pass to no-one multiple times on the weekend when we were in Manly's 20M. Seems DWZ doesn't know how to pass a ball either (or chime into a backline movement)

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
i Havent been involved in coaching for 20 years - anyone on here who is a current coach id like your input - back i the 80s 90s we coached wingers to "hug the touchline" when on the attack - would Meaney be coached to stand 15 metres in field when in possession or should he still be hugging the touchline. Positioning is part of skill development?