Opinion Skelton

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks cujo i am entitled to my opinion and and i will stand by my comments that oki went ok !!

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Oki went ok......
Which game were you watching? Canberra scored four tries in the first thirty three minutes, and Okunbor had a hand in three of them. He improved after that, but he could have played like Wally Lewis for the last forty seven minutes (he didn't), and it wouldn't have evened up the ledger.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks cujo i am entitled to my opinion and and i will stand by my comments that oki went ok !!
Yep we are all entitled to an opinion & no offence was intended!
We are all (mostly) here cuz we love the club and dream of a return to the successful eras we enjoyed in the past.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
On another note, how bad was Okunbur yesterday? He was way worse than usual, and he's usually pretty bad.. He's not even Reserve Grade standard.
That first Raiders try! Can't tackle the guy, he gets past him si Oki does his ballerina small steps chasing seemingly alongside the guy till their try is scored!

Has there ever been a guy with so much "potential" talent with so little resolve and determination to consistently show it to himself (and his team mates). It's a real shame. He needs to go to another club. Maybe he'll find some concrete.

meesa-be-thinkin-yousa-be-needing-a-teaspoon-of-concrete-okie-day.jpg

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, B-Train is one of the few No BS fans on this site who actually know what he is talking about and in all likelihood played the game(well). I’m sure he knows who he was talking about when he commented!!
Okunbor went for an intercept when he could have made a tackle - they score, dropped the ball three times - all in first half. Lumelume was poor but Okunbor was disgraceful.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
In his defence he did throw a few good passes yesterday but he is only functioning at 40%-30% of what he "could" offer. Very frustrating player who doesn't look like he will reach is potential.

Needs a sports psychologist to help him unlock his full ability.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yh I didn't think he was a quick as he previously was, still explosive with a good step. Hoping he ends up on the wing because we need more power in our backline but could stay at centre or even backrow.
He is a centre dude....not a winger...

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
.......four tries in the first thirty three minutes, and Okunbor had a hand in three of them.......

.......played like Wally Lewis for the last forty seven minutes.......
Amazing what you can do with a bit of selective editing.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a Skelton thread by the way....
we get it the reggies wingers are shitty, both big units too what a shame their no good.