Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
He played 80 mins yesterday!
But yes he needs more time to get up to nrl level.
yeh mate i was there, he was buggered. if you look at the highlights reel and you focus on the lines he runs and the defence, he has along way to go. But give him the ball and some space and he can do some damage.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone got highlights of the game yesterday? Looking forward to seeing his tries

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nswrl website.
Just seen them, the defending for their first try from Okunbor is exactly why hes not playing first grade hahahah, second try a brilliant pickup from Skelton

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even with Fox out we'll likely see the same backline as last week with Schoupp in the centres and Casey on the wing..

It's encouraging to hear Skelton is doing well though. He sounds like he has some upside.. I wanted to see Reserves yesterday but got to the game too late and they'd just finished..
Get rid of Burns the plodder and replace with skelton

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
yeh mate i was there, he was buggered. if you look at the highlights reel and you focus on the lines he runs and the defence, he has along way to go. But give him the ball and some space and he can do some damage.
Mate can tell from the highlights he is way behind the 8 ball... Definitely a work in progress. Looks like Casey has booked himself a starting spot though would love to see Toia get a go, shifting Kiraz back to centre, kid looks ready.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s a big unit and can finish opportunities but even in the 30 second highlights you can tell he’s still learning the game l, positioning etc

No need to rush him, develop in reserves

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His numbers are good, clearly he can find the line . . . We should give him a shot at first grade

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Blocker even made a good point he also has great balance.Also can pass the ball well from the rah rah days I suppose, they usually have a good pass.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
On another note, how bad was Okunbur yesterday? He was way worse than usual, and he's usually pretty bad.. He's not even Reserve Grade standard.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oki went ok, you may be getting confused with lemelemu the other winger

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oki went ok, you may be getting confused with lemelemu the other winger
Nah they both sucked. Okunbor dropped a few balls too but Lume Lume was worse.

I think Skelton needs more time in cup to work on defence it was pretty poor