Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Needs to move to lock.

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was good today. I think he was trying too hard the first 2 games and someone tapped him on the shoulder and told him to relax.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Needs to move to lock immediately.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Same. Never liked Grahams style either and his 'us against them' mentality with the refs, that killed us. Bob cat was also a great captain for us. Josh reminds me a lot of him.
I felt sorry for Graham as Captain. He should had never been made Captain. Personally he was a favourite of mine and tbh I think he would have gone down as the Best Pommie Forward to have played over here had it not been for Des's "negative" footy. I don't know that people take into account how many young kids career's he stagnated. He hasn't taken responsibility for that part, just chasing cash.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
A guy gets a c next to his name and you expect him to go to another level. Hes a natural born leader.

Malla

Reaction score
I felt sorry for Graham as Captain. He should had never been made Captain. Personally he was a favourite of mine and tbh I think he would have gone down as the Best Pommie Forward to have played over here had it not been for Des's "negative" footy. I don't know that people take into account how many young kids career's he stagnated. He hasn't taken responsibility for that part, just chasing cash.
Yep, agree completely. 2012 his first season was the best year he ever had back when he was allowed to play his natural game as front rower before Des ball got the best of him.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Yep, agree completely. 2012 his first season was the best year he ever had back when he was allowed to play his natural game as front rower before Des ball got the best of him.
You could tell that he never came to terms with that "Good Friday" game. Poor bloke didn't deserve it. That first year he was a "revelation".

Malla

Reaction score
You could tell that he never came to terms with that "Good Friday" game. Poor bloke didn't deserve it. That first year he was a "revelation".
Don't remind me man. That game killed more than a few careers - but yeah it ruined Graham. Still resent Gerard Sutton and hate how he was hailed as a hero after it - anyway not to get off topic and talk about shit the depresses me lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Tolman was fine at lock... I just think Jackson is badly out of form..

I'd almost go Tolman and Tualau there.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, its the captains curse lol. Once we move him to lock (hopefully Pay has that in the works) he should be back to normal.
Agree . Tolman to sharks , Sezar to 5/8 money saved from tolman scouting a big strong centre, cogger ?. Going to have a good back up team especially what i saw from jmk he is ready for 1stt grade will be interesting josh morriss could be the fastest 2nd row in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.