Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I hate it but 930 fri night hardly better

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fucken awesome for us in NZ.

8pm kickoff for us, perfect. Better than 10pm bullshit.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty sure everyone hates 6 oclock kick off except the NRL.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Yep Bullshit... have to duck out and won't be bale to watch for about 20 minutes live :(

Vagabond

flumshma
Reaction score
NRL just bends over to Nine so excessively. Delayed kickoffs so that they can finish their adverts and now excessively crowd hostile game times.

'oh we gotta increase crowd figures, blus blah blah! Decrease in the 2017 figures? Oh that's only coincidental with the Friday kickoff times!'

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Usually our most consistent player, I'm not seeing those hard runs or aggressive tackles. Thoughts?

Malla

Reaction score
Was excellent today. Can happen some times it takes a player a few tries before they find their rhythm as a captain ie. when is the best time to speak to the ref, how to build rapport with the ref, when to look after the team, picking the right times to speak to the team etc. I think he got better with the win today, and will only improve. He's definitely the best man for the job.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yes, its the captains curse lol. Once we move him to lock (hopefully Pay has that in the works) he should be back to normal.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Was excellent today. Can happen some times it takes a player a few tries before they find their rhythm as a captain ie. when is the best time to speak to the ref, how to build rapport with the ref, when to look after the team, picking the right times to speak to the team etc. I think he got better with the win today, and will only improve. He's definitely the best man for the job.
I agree. I have always preferred the "Pricey" style of Captain than let's say.... the "Ennis"? Humble, hardworking and fair. Jacko is just getting use to the role. I watched him tonight and he was very solid!

Malla

Reaction score
I agree. I have always preferred the "Pricey" style of Captain than let's say.... the "Ennis"? Humble, hardworking and fair. Jacko is just getting use to the role. I watched him tonight and he was very solid!
Same. Never liked Grahams style either and his 'us against them' mentality with the refs, that killed us. Bob cat was also a great captain for us. Josh reminds me a lot of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.