Six Dr Seuss books won't be published for racist images

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Can you still call people fat??
I doubt it.
Was just talking to a mate about this today.
Who remembers this ad?
One of my mates back in the early 90’s would say ‘I don’t think she takes Fibretrim’ when eyeing off young ladies at the beach. These days that would be ‘fat shaming’. The world has lost its sense of humour :(.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I am an unpigmented gentlewoman who is neither angular nor substantial and I suspect that doodads are becoming unmanageable and multiculturally sensitive,

translation

I am a white woman who is neither fat nor thin and I believe that things are getting out of hand with political correctness..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have these books they will be worth shitloads soon.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I believe that things are getting out of hand with political correctness..
Not sure what you mean?
My last Festive greeting was succinct I thought? :-).

Greetings to my friends and colleagues, not withstanding the challenge in today's world to say the right thing without upsetting anyone.

So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on their advice I offer the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of certain cultures whose contributions to
society have helped make our planet great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you accept these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him/herself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one calendar year or until the issuance of a subsequent festive greeting, whichever comes first - and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

I also wish to inform that no trees were harmed in the sending of this message.

I thank you.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean?

Greetings to my friends and colleagues, not withstanding the challenge in today's world to say the right thing without upsetting anyone.

So I met with my solicitor yesterday, and on their advice I offer the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice, practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted Gregorian calendar year 2021, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of certain cultures whose contributions to
society have helped make our planet great and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishes.

By accepting this greeting, you accept these terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for him/herself or others, is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one calendar year or until the issuance of a subsequent festive greeting, whichever comes first - and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

I thank you.
Forgot to thank the traditional owners of country bro

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not sure what you mean?

I thank you.
Well said......:grinning: