Six Dr Seuss books won't be published for racist images

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Amazon changed some shit because it apparently looked like hitler, now how the fuck you get hitler out of a fucking Amazon logo is a joke ,from the article I gathered it was raised by people on twitter who look to be outraged.
Yet again times are a changing and most definitely on things we need to move with it ,but fuck me why are ***** bowing down to a minority over absolute bullshit .
Twitter is a dumpster fire, where cancel culture and virtue signalling thrives and unstable people search for verification and validation amongst their fellow users.

Here is the said Amazon comparison.

thequint_2021-03_88543fa1-4598-4919-87c5-bfff0e26eb29_amaz.jpg

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hi mate, just poorly worded by me.. I was commenting on your reference of learning from history which I agree with and that its something that you should gain with age and experience. I am just fucking over the PC and Fun police...
I’m the same. It drives me crazy and it’s getting fucking worse

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you get hitler out of that and upset its maybe time to end it lol
That's the problem with these certain twitter users, they look for the slightest thing to get outraged over, which to most of us just looks comical when they point it out but for some reason these groups of people seem to be loud enough for companies to respond, as with Amazon changing the logo again after the "outrage". These people go looking for things that aren't even there, but still somehow cause damage. We are living in crazy times.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Twitter is a dumpster fire, where cancel culture and virtue signalling thrives and unstable people search for verification and validation amongst their fellow users.

Here is the said Amazon comparison.

View attachment 21743
Only a real nazi would turn that into Hitler...

I wouldn't of guessed that in a thousand years.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What do I say when my innocent child asks why’s that person so big? Am I supposed to lie now, I was raised not to lie.....

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yet I get called a fit or skinny c—- at work. How’s that fair, how do u know I wanna be fit or skinny

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m 6”4 and 125kegs with a chrome dome so I get the fat and baldy references all the time. Water off a fat ducks back tbh as I am one sexy mofo.

Wheres my “WOKERS” flying out of the cupboard to protect me and other chrome chubmisters...? Hmmmm.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m 6”4 and 125kegs with a chrome dome so I get the fat and baldy references all the time. Water off a fat ducks back tbh as I am one sexy mofo.

Wheres my “WOKERS” flying out of the cupboard to protect me and other chrome chubmisters...? Hmmmm.
FBI....

Fat
Bald
Irresistible