Six clubs are in the hunt to sign Origin star Jai Arrow. This WAG could hold the key

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I rate Arrow quite a lot. I rate his missus also.. But I still find it very strange that most of those who oppose signing Latrell because it's too risky have no problem signing Arrow for a similar amount.

If Latrell was too big a risk for that money, then shouldn't Arrow be as well? Especially considering he has had a series of injuries already and since we're reasonably well served in the forwards for now?

900k plus for a middle forward is as insane as $1 million for a game breaking centre is meant to be.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He better enjoy her while he has her because she is going to crush his poor soul

Last edited:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
New player arrives at club on big money and with Megan Gale v2.0 on his arm. Yeah that isn't going to cause any problems in the team at all, no-uh, no chance, no siree...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I rate Arrow quite a lot. I rate his missus also.. But I still find it very strange that most of those who oppose signing Latrell because it's too risky have no problem signing Arrow for a similar amount.

If Latrell was too big a risk for that money, then shouldn't Arrow be as well? Especially considering he has had a series of injuries already and since we're reasonably well served in the forwards for now?

900k plus for a middle forward is as insane as $1 million for a game breaking centre is meant to be.
Because Arrow does the hard yards and is very good offensive and defensively. He also hasn't had the luxury of playing in an absolutely stacked team where absolutely everything goes his way. He also isn't demanding 100's of thousands more than the next forward in the game while picking fights with people over the internet lol.

Btw I don't think anyone has said they would pay near a million for him on here anyway.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Would be a great signing.

This injury prone stuff is a bit of a myth. He’s played 38 games in the past 2 seasons since joining the Titans. When you factor in his involvement in both origin series’ and byes, he’s probably only missed 4 or 5 club fixtures due to injury.

If we don’t choose to extend Tolman beyond next year, then this bloke should be a high priority target.
Not really a myth. He has been playing through injury and regularly shits himself on field. Won't last long if he keeps going like that.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Because Arrow does the hard yards and is very good offensive and defensively. He also hasn't had the luxury of playing in an absolutely stacked team where absolutely everything goes his way. He also isn't demanding 100's of thousands more than the next forward in the game while picking fights with people over the internet lol.

Btw I don't think anyone has said they would pay near a million for him on here anyway.
Yeah but you of all people should know that 800k plus for a forward isn't worth it unless they're Taumalolo, Haas or Fifita etc. Those players have game breaking ability and are near impossible to stop. Arrow certainly isn't in that category as good as he is.

800k plus is what it would cost for Arrow as that is what he's looking for and what the Titans or Souths will likely have pay to pay to secure his services.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah but you of all people should know that 800k plus for a forward isn't worth it unless they're Taumalolo, Haas or Fifita etc. Those players have game breaking ability and are near impossible to stop. Arrow certainly isn't in that category as good as he is.

800k plus is what it would cost for Arrow as that is what he's looking for and what the Titans or Souths will likely have pay to pay to secure his services.
Arrow is top tier.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Arrow to replace Tolman and interchange eventually being 6... It would be a very smart move imo I'd Pay 800k for him.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
2021 why not. Would be an asset and leader of the pack. We aren’t going to keep many of the established forwards you’d think that are off next year.
Jacko, CHN, Toomaga, Stimson,Napa,RFM and Arrow would do nicely from 2021.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
2021 why not. Would be an asset and leader of the pack. We aren’t going to keep many of the established forwards you’d think that are off next year.
Jacko, CHN, Toomaga, Stimson,Napa,RFM and Arrow would do nicely from 2021.
Yep potential there for sure. Ideally I'd like to see;
8. Thompson
10. Arrow
11. CHN
12. Stimson
13. Jackson

14. Utility or Elliot I guess
15. Mariner
16. Napa
17. To'Omaga

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You guys make me sick to my stomach, how dare you pay compliments to a female!

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Would be a great signing.

This injury prone stuff is a bit of a myth. He’s played 38 games in the past 2 seasons since joining the Titans. When you factor in his involvement in both origin series’ and byes, he’s probably only missed 4 or 5 club fixtures due to injury.

If we don’t choose to extend Tolman beyond next year, then this bloke should be a high priority target.
Indeed mate!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Arrow is top tier.
As good as Taumalolo, Haas and Fifita though? Arrow is good but he's not that good and doesn't deserve to be paid as much as them.

If people thought $1 million is overpaying for Latrell, which I agree it is to an extent, then 800k plus for Arrow is also overpaying. Especially when guys like Matterson, Murray, Finucane etc who are as good as Arrow only earn 500k or so.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
As good as Taumalolo, Haas and Fifita though? Arrow is good but he's not that good and doesn't deserve to be paid as much as them.

If people thought $1 million is overpaying for Latrell, which I agree it is to an extent, then 800k plus for Arrow is also overpaying. Especially when guys like Matterson, Murray, Finucane etc who are as good as Arrow only earn 500k or so.
Completely agree.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

How much is his missus worth? can we get her instead :laughing:

borathowmuch.jpg

Last edited:

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Sign him up with an incentive to make her the head cheer leader. It's win-win.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Stop the presses. NRL player has attractive girlfriend...

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would be like signing O'Meley again, already played Origin and yet to reach his prime.