Situation: What would you do? (Guys and girls opinions)

Who is at fault in this situation?

• - The husband, for not putting his wife in line?

• - The wife, who should know better?

• - Society and Social Media in general for endorsing this type of behavior?

• - Both of them for not communicating properly to set boundaries in their marriage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm sick of these knuckle dragging, lame brained analogies comparing women to chicken....women are not chicken and if you need this pointed out to you, you probably shouldn't be voting, driving or operating heavy machinery.

Here's another scenario. Barnaby Joyce spends his whole career preaching family values then proves his complete hypocrisy by leaving his wife for a 33 year old.

Who is to blame?

a) Barnaby for being a hypocritical, sanctimonious douche who can't live by the values he preaches from his political pulpit?
b) Natalie Joyce for ageing?
c) Vikki Campion- because whenever a man breaks a supposed lifelong commitment, it's always a woman who is actually to blame?
Are you aware Barnaby and his wife separate well before this happened?

Wahesh

Reaction score
Guys he's a politician. Polly's lie when their lips are moving.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Are you aware Barnaby and his wife separate well before this happened?
Word on the street (or dirt road) is they have been separated for a while, but that this affair/ relationship was the primary reason. It can't have been going on for that long, barnaby was using his marriage to bullshit on about true love not long ago.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Word on the street (or dirt road) is they have been separated for a while, but that this affair/ relationship was the primary reason. It can't have been going on for that long, barnaby was using his marriage to bullshit on about true love not long ago.
Well like I said mate he's a polly and you know they're lying most (if not all) of the time. I'm not going to use a him as any sort of leverage in this instance.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He was definitely playing his electorate for a win. Leading into the re-election he admitted to being split up but didn't mention the new partner until after he won. Then he admitted that they've been together for a while but wouldn't talk about how long.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep. He was definitely playing his electorate for a win. Leading into the re-election he admitted to being split up but didn't mention the new partner until after he won. Then he admitted that they've been together for a while but wouldn't talk about how long.
Well she looks about 4 or 5 months pregnant - so that's a start.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
(1) Ugh ... Barnaby fucking Joyce .... what a pathetic cliche.

(2) Can we redirect back to the issue for a second because there's a learning opportunity for young playas here.

If the fellow in question came to me at the bar, ordered a stiff drink and was looking for advice I'd offer this .... "My man. At no stage does any woman belong exclusive to you. She is here with you, because she currently chooses to be. She wont remember half the shit you say. She wont remember half the shit you do. But she WILL remember how you made her feel. Now she may be a fine, loyal woman, but at any stage of the game she could up and leave, and there ain't shit you can do.

This idea that you need a woman to make your life complete (or vice-versa, that a woman needs a man, etc) is baloney.
Life is unfair. People are bastards.
YOU, are responsible for your own happiness.

If you've found yourself at the point where your significant other posting selfies causes problems for you, then you gotta own that shit, and sort out your insecurities.

The smart solution is to work on your anger, embrace it all, empower her with compliments, and who knows ... if you play your cards right, YOU get to be the photographer. :yum:"

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Yep everything kickass says above. A partner should complement your life, not be your life.

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

(2) Can we redirect back to the issue for a second because there's a learning opportunity for young playas here.

If the fellow in question came to me at the bar, ordered a stiff drink and was looking for advice I'd offer this .... "My man. At no stage does any woman belong exclusive to you. She is here with you, because she currently chooses to be. She wont remember half the shit you say. She wont remember half the shit you do. But she WILL remember how you made her feel. Now she may be a fine, loyal woman, but at any stage of the game she could up and leave, and there ain't shit you can do.

This idea that you need a woman to make your life complete (or vice-versa, that a woman needs a man, etc) is baloney.

If you've found yourself at the point where your significant other posting selfies causes problems for you, then you gotta own that shit, and sort out your insecurities.

The smart solution is to work on your anger, embrace it all, empower her with compliments, and who knows ... if you play your cards right, YOU get to be the photographer. :yum:"
How can I subscribe to your newsletter?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

You’ve just lived up to your name and effectively kicked ass..!

Status
Not open for further replies.