Situation: What would you do? (Guys and girls opinions)

Who is at fault in this situation?

• - The husband, for not putting his wife in line?

• - The wife, who should know better?

• - Society and Social Media in general for endorsing this type of behavior?

• - Both of them for not communicating properly to set boundaries in their marriage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I live near hicks who believe there is no such thing as privacy.
Ok, lets fuck in the back yard in front of Grand ma.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
(1) Ugh ... Barnaby fucking Joyce .... what a pathetic cliche.

(2) Can we redirect back to the issue for a second because there's a learning opportunity for young playas here.

If the fellow in question came to me at the bar, ordered a stiff drink and was looking for advice I'd offer this .... "My man. At no stage does any woman belong exclusive to you. She is here with you, because she currently chooses to be. She wont remember half the shit you say. She wont remember half the shit you do. But she WILL remember how you made her feel. Now she may be a fine, loyal woman, but at any stage of the game she could up and leave, and there ain't shit you can do.

This idea that you need a woman to make your life complete (or vice-versa, that a woman needs a man, etc) is baloney.
Life is unfair. People are bastards.
YOU, are responsible for your own happiness.

If you've found yourself at the point where your significant other posting selfies causes problems for you, then you gotta own that shit, and sort out your insecurities.

The smart solution is to work on your anger, embrace it all, empower her with compliments, and who knows ... if you play your cards right, YOU get to be the photographer. :yum:"
Hi captain kickass, I'm captain Jackson and I just wanted to say couldn't have said it better (well I did with my original post by saying ....

Lol insecure "men")

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hi captain kickass, I'm captain Jackson and I just wanted to say couldn't have said it better (well I did with my original post by saying ....

Lol insecure "men")
I keep forgetting that you weren’t around in the peak CK days. His posts are usually at least 3 pages long, extremely in depth and always highly accurate.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I keep forgetting that you weren’t around in the peak CK days. His posts are usually at least 3 pages long, extremely in depth and always highly accurate.
I think BtrainBen was always the thesis writer and generally made some pretty good points. I wonder why he doesn't post anymore. But CK has written some really nice rev up speeches and generally his posts are quality too.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is serious. I'm not talking a man and his wife or a girlfriend, I'm talking about a married MOTHER who's posting this shit up. That in itself says the woman has not matured considering she's still doing this stuff. That's what you'd expect from teenagers/20s ladies, not married mothers.
Married Mothers who post selfies love themselves ..a lot...... and think that they're better looking than their peers.. It's not about picking up men it's about trying to be at the top of the social food chain in their category..
The husband is wrong to divorce her because he's only assuming she's cheating.
And fucking up his children's lives on an assumption..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Married Mothers who post selfies love themselves ..a lot...... and think that they're better looking than their peers.. It's not about picking up men it's about trying to be at the top of the social food chain in their category..
The husband is wrong to divorce her because he's only assuming she's cheating.
And fucking up his children's lives on an assumption..
Actually it was she who walked out on him when he decided to speak up. If it was innocent fun, she should've just said that. The fact that she upped up and left seems like a defense mechanism to me.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
He’s more like the Thomas Keneally of the Kennel. Blow that whistle ref!

Captain Kickass always makes me think of that add. His posts have that upbeat poetic element I guess haha.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Actually it was she who walked out on him when he decided to speak up. If it was innocent fun, she should've just said that. The fact that she upped up and left seems like a defense mechanism to me.
sounds like shes gotten caught up in herself, forgot about the family and is now playing the victim on social media to get more attention.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That makes it a bit different. If it went like this then she's at fault:

Husband - "I think you post too often on social media"

Wife - "I can't believe you said that! I'm leaving!"

But if it went this way then he's at fault:

Husband - "Stop posting things on social media"

Wife - "But it makes me happy"

Husband - "I don't care what makes you happy, slut. Now make my dinner or I'll put you back in the cage"

*Wife sneaks off to mother's place*

Wahesh

Reaction score
That makes it a bit different. If it went like this then she's at fault:

Husband - "I think you post too often on social media"

Wife - "I can't believe you said that! I'm leaving!"

But if it went this way then he's at fault:

Husband - "Stop posting things on social media"

Wife - "But it makes me happy"

Husband - "I don't care what makes you happy, slut. Now make my dinner or I'll put you back in the cage"

*Wife sneaks off to mother's place*
Well I'm sure both situations are way off what actually happened. Probably somewhere between the 2 though.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's all well and good to throw stones about this, but you are probably pretty skewed about your opinion in this if you are a close friend of the man in question. I know that my sister was in a relationship with a guy in the past. They have two kids together ad were very happy for a long time. But he would get jealous and suspicious if she went anywhere without him except the shopping centre. He didn't hold himself to the same standards. When he needed to get time away from the kids and her which was most weekends he'd go out drinking with mates. But if my sister wanted to go out with her friends he'd either tag along or ring her every fifteen minutes to check up on her. He was a pretty nice guy in most ways, but the jealousy and lack of trust made her bitter. It's a big insult to someone who is loyal to constantly have their morals questioned. Trust is a pretty basic requirement of relationships in western society. Different cultures have evolved different ways of thinking and expectations of how genders should behave. But jealousy and mistrust never works well in relationships as far as I can see. It seems like things that were probably building for a long time came to a head seemingly over this issue and her probably having hit her breaking point over not being trusted. Thats obviously just my opinion on this and you are entitled to yours. But there are more things in play in this than just slefies on social media.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
(1) Ugh ... Barnaby fucking Joyce .... what a pathetic cliche.

(2) Can we redirect back to the issue for a second because there's a learning opportunity for young playas here.

If the fellow in question came to me at the bar, ordered a stiff drink and was looking for advice I'd offer this .... "My man. At no stage does any woman belong exclusive to you. She is here with you, because she currently chooses to be. She wont remember half the shit you say. She wont remember half the shit you do. But she WILL remember how you made her feel. Now she may be a fine, loyal woman, but at any stage of the game she could up and leave, and there ain't shit you can do.

This idea that you need a woman to make your life complete (or vice-versa, that a woman needs a man, etc) is baloney.
Life is unfair. People are bastards.
YOU, are responsible for your own happiness.

If you've found yourself at the point where your significant other posting selfies causes problems for you, then you gotta own that shit, and sort out your insecurities.

The smart solution is to work on your anger, embrace it all, empower her with compliments, and who knows ... if you play your cards right, YOU get to be the photographer. :yum:"
Well said champ

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's all well and good to throw stones about this, but you are probably pretty skewed about your opinion in this if you are a close friend of the man in question. I know that my sister was in a relationship with a guy in the past. They have two kids together ad were very happy for a long time. But he would get jealous and suspicious if she went anywhere without him except the shopping centre. He didn't hold himself to the same standards. When he needed to get time away from the kids and her which was most weekends he'd go out drinking with mates. But if my sister wanted to go out with her friends he'd either tag along or ring her every fifteen minutes to check up on her. He was a pretty nice guy in most ways, but the jealousy and lack of trust made her bitter. It's a big insult to someone who is loyal to constantly have their morals questioned. Trust is a pretty basic requirement of relationships in western society. Different cultures have evolved different ways of thinking and expectations of how genders should behave. But jealousy and mistrust never works well in relationships as far as I can see. It seems like things that were probably building for a long time came to a head seemingly over this issue and her probably having hit her breaking point over not being trusted. Thats obviously just my opinion on this and you are entitled to yours. But there are more things in play in this than just slefies on social media.
Knew someone in a situation like this - "luckily" it was a family friend and not someone as close as a sibling. It's a shit place to be.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Never a truer statement!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Dude, I'm pretty sure that guy is married with kids. Stop staring at his buns.
Point is, that girls post shit like this up to get people to look at their ass. Gosh they play stupid far too much.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
So I heard that this guy in his 30s, married with 2 children, has recently separated with his wife. The reason? His wife was taking photos of herself and posting them up on Instagram.

Personally, I am against this. Nowadays, if a woman is posting pictures of herself at the gym or taking endless selfies in front of the mirror, that tells me that they love themselves too much and take what they have for granted, and are not humble or grateful. This goes both ways though, it's the same for guys, but the person in question here is the wife.

The husband let his wife be "free range" and in he let her do what she wanted. Then this is what happens. His father told him that he is at fault to letting her be free range. So who is at fault in this case for what's becoming an all too familiar thing here in Australia - divorce?

- The husband, for not putting his wife in line?
- The wife, who should know better?
- Society and Social Media in general for endorsing this type of behavior?
My wife and I don’t have any social media or as we like to call it “anti social media” thus we have no option to post such narcissistic photo’s which = Trust

If either of us wanted to have any type of social media and post such photo’s the other would jump on it immediately which = Communication

If either of us felt like practicing this type of behaviour we would get the others opinion first which = Respect

Our respect for each other always comes first which = Loyalty

Sadly too many relationships these days are lacking some or all of these traits which = Divorce

Relationships aren’t rocket science all you have to do is respect, understand and practice all the principles I stated above and you have the proper foundation for a lasting and happy relationship and always put your partner before yourself.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If your wife or mrs went to a topless pool in vegas what would you do? I say let her tan, if men ogle then so be it. It dont mean shes up for grabs.

Its double standards to take her to a topless pool, expect her to keep her top on, then ogle at the topless women around you.

Posting up photos on instagram or whatever is no different to dressing up to go shopping. So what. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good. If other men want her, good luck. She should be with you because she chooses you not because she is locked down in a cage.

Id say the husbands fault for being insecure, he dont need to put her in line

Wahesh

Reaction score
If your wife or mrs went to a topless pool in vegas what would you do? I say let her tan, if men ogle then so be it. It dont mean shes up for grabs.
Considering Vegas is mainly where single people go for the sake of partying, I wouldn't think that she'd be in Vegas to begin with.
Its double standards to take her to a topless pool, expect her to keep her top on, then ogle at the topless women around you.
How is it double standards? It's been this way since the dawn of time, and we're not talking about topless here.
Posting up photos on instagram or whatever is no different to dressing up to go shopping. So what. Nothing wrong with wanting to look good. If other men want her, good luck. She should be with you because she chooses you not because she is locked down in a cage.
It's very difference. There is a difference to going shopping with the main point to buy groceries, and specifically dressing up to look like an object and specifically load that picture on social media for likes and comments. You're not going to likes and comments when you go to the store to buy bread.
Id say the husbands fault for being insecure, he dont need to put her in line
It's her fault for objectifying herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.