Situation: What would you do? (Guys and girls opinions)

Who is at fault in this situation?

• - The husband, for not putting his wife in line?

• - The wife, who should know better?

• - Society and Social Media in general for endorsing this type of behavior?

• - Both of them for not communicating properly to set boundaries in their marriage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It truly is amazing.

I just can't imagine going back to wearing a suit and going into the city every day
I enjoy it tbh, you get heaps of extra looks from women when you look good in a suit

Shit I didn't self respect again

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It truly is amazing.

I just can't imagine going back to wearing a suit and going into the city every day
Yeah ... I font have to wear a suit... and don’t have too far to travel, but to not have to leave the front door would be pretty sweet!!

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Caring and respect are two different things. If I care about someone so much that I lock them in a cage their whole life so they can never be hurt. That's caring, but it's not very respectful.

I haven't see you mentioning her posting anything that would be considered disrespectful to her or her partner. You're making it sound like she was posting naked photos of herself and asking for sex. From what I can understand without seeing the photos, it sounds like she's just posting tasteful shots of herself and the husband and yourself are blowing it way out of proportion.

I also agree with what others are saying. There's no way this was the sole cause of the divorce.
I didn't see the photos either, but consider this, her husband let her be free range. He didn't care what she did, so obviously she did something that went a little too far. The straw that broke the camels back... or the pallet of bricks!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Can you even do nude stuff on Instagram? I would have thought it has the same policies as FB, since its owned by them?
Nude no, but naked covering yourself with your arms and hands etc... yes.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't see the photos either, but consider this, her husband let her be free range. He didn't care what she did, so obviously she did something that went a little too far. The straw that broke the camels back... or the pallet of bricks!
Just the terminologies you use raises huge alarm bells, "allowed her" & "free range", you and your mate seem to have this hugely misguided belief of ownership of women. This is the sole problem right there, again she has dodged a huge bullet here.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Just the terminologies you use raises huge alarm bells, "allowed her" & "free range", you and your mate seem to have this hugely misguided belief of ownership of women. This is the sole problem right there, again she has dodged a huge bullet here.
She had 2 babies and was free range and is back living with her mummy and is facing divorce. I don't think there's much of a bullet left to dodge...

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
She had 2 babies and was free range and is back living with her mummy and is facing divorce. I don't think there's much of a bullet left to dodge...
I still laugh every time you say "free range". It immediately invokes an image of a man letting his wife out of a cage and saying "you can roam free now. But don't roam too far"

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I still laugh every time you say "free range". It immediately invokes an image of a man letting his wife out of a cage and saying "you can roam free now. But don't roam too far"
or take a selfie

Wahesh

Reaction score
Free range is the trending term for a spouse who's not controlling.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The general problem here is not the use of the term "Free range", it's what it insinuates. Saying "he allowed her to be free range" generally insinuates that it's not normal to allow a woman to be free to do what she wants and he is a good guy because he didn't try to control her until now.

It's like talking about a murderer and saying, "Sure he killed someone, but what about all those years when he wasn't killing people?"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
"Free range" fucken lol.if anyone thinks that 90 percent of the women on the planet aren't "free ranging" they are fucking kidding themselves.You kids crack me up.

Wahesh

Reaction score
"Free range" fucken lol.if anyone thinks that 90 percent of the women on the planet aren't "free ranging" they are fucking kidding themselves.You kids crack me up.
You know not all countries are as free as Australia. Check out how they live in Asia, Africa and countries in the middle east (excluding Lebanon).
The general problem here is not the use of the term "Free range", it's what it insinuates. Saying "he allowed her to be free range" generally insinuates that it's not normal to allow a woman to be free to do what she wants and he is a good guy because he didn't try to control her until now.

It's like talking about a murderer and saying, "Sure he killed someone, but what about all those years when he wasn't killing people?"
I agree that the term is rather derogatory... but as I said... don't shoot the messenger.

I think couples should live together modestly.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I'm sick of these knuckle dragging, lame brained analogies comparing women to chicken....women are not chicken and if you need this pointed out to you, you probably shouldn't be voting, driving or operating heavy machinery.

Here's another scenario. Barnaby Joyce spends his whole career preaching family values then proves his complete hypocrisy by leaving his wife for a 33 year old.

Who is to blame?

a) Barnaby for being a hypocritical, sanctimonious douche who can't live by the values he preaches from his political pulpit?
b) Natalie Joyce for ageing?
c) Vikki Campion- because whenever a man breaks a supposed lifelong commitment, it's always a woman who is actually to blame?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm sick of these knuckle dragging, lame brained analogies comparing women to chicken....women are not chicken and if you need this pointed out to you, you probably shouldn't be voting, driving or operating heavy machinery.

Here's another scenario. Barnaby Joyce spends his whole career preaching family values then proves his complete hypocrisy by leaving his wife for a 33 year old.

Who is to blame?

a) Barnaby for being a hypocritical, sanctimonious douche who can't live by the values he preaches from his political pulpit?
b) Natalie Joyce for ageing?
c) Vikki Campion- because whenever a man breaks a supposed lifelong commitment, it's always a woman who is actually to blame?
I’m surprised his dick still works..
AC0793E3-BB7B-44AD-A6AE-721876BF6EB3.jpeg

Barnaby Joyce..Aka..Hemorrhoid Head.. his head looks like a hemorroid about to explode!

Status
Not open for further replies.