Opinion Sione Katoa

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the way he played.
For completeness and improvement with his speed he needs to be jolly on the spot when there is a break just like baa did, and Luke patten
Case in point foran break in the first half, with meaneys pace * but no awareness should have been under the post for the 4 pointer
Even Meaney showed aggression today pushing that forward over after tackling him
If Nick gets a Wakeham hairstyle he'd be a weapon.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to give biondi odo a crack now, carnt be any worse than wakeham

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like the way he played.
For completeness and improvement with his speed he needs to be jolly on the spot when there is a break just like baa did, and Luke patten
Case in point foran break in the first half, with meaneys pace * but no awareness should have been under the post for the 4 pointer
I'm a fan of this kid.
He seems to me to be playing conservatively and frightened of not knowing if every game is his last for a while in the top side.
I really want him to be given the opportunity to play his preferred fullback position on a permanent basis. I agree he needs to follow the broken play opportunities.
I've seen signs that he's a natural and he'll bring this in his game progressively. He's got a better coach now and an even better one to follow..

Kratos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t forget the nice steal he pulled off today. I’m a fan

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been asking for his inclusion since late last year,so happy to see him perform,good to see foran perform hopefully he can keep going,interesting to see when he made that break,no support in sight Montoya couldn’t keep up with him

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great move from Steve G. Need that mongrel. What a pussy Klemmer is, Newcastle have paid overs for him and so good to see the Knight lose to the Dogs

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Before yesterday did anyone say we should be using him as a bench forward? I can’t recall anyone saying it. Great move by the coach he added toughness and It was good to watch someone get in and give it to the opposition all game. Well done Katoa

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Before yesterday did anyone say we should be using him as a bench forward? I can’t recall anyone saying it. Great move by the coach he added toughness and It was good to watch someone get in and give it to the opposition all game. Well done Katoa
I thought JMK would move to lock and Katao hooker..got the small forward part right I guess lol.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not only didn't Pay pick him, but he also signed him lol

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
katoa was good beats my why pay left him out

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first week he played he looked awful but has improved with more game time..he was superb yesterday and had a huge bearing on the result with the strip at a vital stage of the game

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
katoa was good beats my why pay left him out
He only got a gig on the bench because Elliott and to a lessor extent Stimson are injured. And he didn't play hooker. That said he did good job as the "small" forward.

Go Dogs

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought last week he started to rip in in defence and visibly tried to lift the side this week he was a much needed lift in attack off the bench love that SG found a way to make use of him and he did his job brilliantly

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wondered why we went Wakeham and Katoa on the bench. This was a good move by the coach to play him in the forwards.
Agree I wasn’t happy that we had a hooker and half on the bench particularly in wet conditions but was gladly proven wrong