Sione Katoa your the weak link

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Katoa makes Lichaa look like Cameron Smith and a future immortal. I have not seen a worse hooker at the club.

With that said, a hookers job is to get paid money to constantly fuck things several times a day/night. By that description, Katoa might just be the perfect hooker.
Identity crisis. Can someone please tell him?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
3 try causes by this dope
I have sticking up for Baz because our squad is trash but I blame Baz 100% for this loss. Why is the c*** in the side???????????????????
FFS Topine should be the 9. At least the bloke can defend
Can't believe I want JMK back

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He has shown limited ability and zero improvement in the time he has been with us

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I personally thought you could not get worse than Lichaa.....

Boy was i wrong

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am not normally one for lynching players - particularly in the aftermath of yet another demoralising loss - but Katoa offers absolutely nothing positive and has cost us plenty.

Time and time again he has proven to be inept at this level.

It's time to go......it really is.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Keep this thread going. It will be the same story every week. Fuck he is useless. How he get big minutes is beyond me.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Katoa and Lichaa are both rubbish. Difference being Katoa is on min wage. Katoa is garbage but let's not pretend that deitz is any better. JMK had been trash for a few seasons. We need a 9, it's no secret. Lets not pretend that lichaa added anything in a much better squad. He had a worse pass then Katoa. Fkn flop

Last edited: