Sio Siua Taukeiaho - Roosters letting him go early

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Why are you worried about the lockdown Nasheed? You only sit back at home & bludge off us 8 hour a day taxpayers anyway!
Becaus Is impeding on me training for Mounties and I can’t play American football to prepare and also this lockdown will not end. What’s the end game? I’d you’re going to wait for 70% vaccination you’ll still be locked in a year. U ok with that?
Id honestly rather 3000 people a day get Covid than be imprisoned for 6 months

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Two years ago I would have said no way, but his form over 20 and 21 have been ordinary. Now I'd be happy to say cya Sio if it means keeping Manu.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unlike Napa this guy has some firepower in his play,for the right money,definitely great addition,rather him than Vaughan

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He was so consistent year after year but the last year and a half he's been very ordinary. I don't know if it's because of the rule changes or him just being past his best but like others have said, never sign a player the Roosters want to move on.

dogluvver

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Becaus Is impeding on me training for Mounties and I can’t play American football to prepare and also this lockdown will not end. What’s the end game? I’d you’re going to wait for 70% vaccination you’ll still be locked in a year. U ok with that?
You'd rather people die because of your own selfish need that you have to go somewhere?
Also where is your proof that you are in training for Mounties?
You tell so many lies why would anyone believe you?

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don’t know about 3000, however I’m hearing over 300 today!! I hope my information is wrong!!!!

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop using 5G, it is frying your brain

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Massive decline this year but has had plenty of niggling injuries. Will add him to my side anyway.
I think it is more than that, timing wise his decline matches the emergence of Covid. He isn't handling the wider situation very well, the uncertainty and everything else that is present right now is greatly impacting his performances, and the Chooks have given up trying to help him jump that hurdle.

Two years ago I'd have been all on board for getting Taki, he was better than JWH. He isn't any more, and I don't see that changing.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This needs to be called out regardless of whether it is genuine or trolling.

Firstly, 3000 new cases a day would mean at least 25 deaths a day. As the hospital system got overwhelmed that ratio would get much worse.
Secondly, the case load wouldn't just hit 3000 and say "oh, 3000, that's our cap, we'll make sure we don't get higher numbers than this", it would push past that and go to 10,000, 30,000, etc. Which would then mean hundreds of deaths per day. It would also mean thousands of people, many of them under 40, ending up with long covid disorder.
Thirdly, the only people who are imprisoned right now are the people who are in prison. Most people who are in lockdown (both the technical and accurate word for what we are in) are located in a dwelling with access to services, products, information, and choices for communicating with others that have not been available for 99.99% of human history.

Not sure which would be worse, that you are genuinely happy for there to be many deaths and many more people with long term illness simply so that you can be alleviated of your selfish perception of "imprisonment" (you've obviously never experienced the real thing), or that you are a troll who is fine with people thinking that you think this way.