'Simmering tensions': Bulldogs players' group unhappy after club tells departing stars to 'clean out their lockers'

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Beast lol

Nah mate, you missed what I was referring to. Firstly I am not offended at all just discussing a point which is that Price has chewed on his own foot before so its not "unbelievable" that he said something again. My point is if he did his timing is fucking lousy..

You dont motivate teams by reminding half of them to remember to clear their lockers out on the eve of playing the possible premiers for 2020 and a week after smashing Souths. You are right that he has a job to do, which also makes him accountable, doesn't it?
Baz I am just agreeing with your view, not dragging you into the Dinkum kerfuffle.

And I added extra info thats going around on our social media sites of dissatisfaction with Price.

Then after DD's unreasonable tirade, I explained why some have given up postong info on here. And after you see what kind of personal attack you get, is it any wonder.

Its all so unnecessary and only even further highlights the concerns some have by DD going on and on fighting all comers.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I understand that it’s not. But in order to do the role effectively it needs to be, that’s what I’m saying. The club puts somebody with Prices arrogance and complete lack of experience into a role important as that then it’s a recipient for disaster. It is his arrogance and complete irreverence to 1- the importance of his role and 2- the importance of the ongoing support and welfare of employees (players) that makes him terrible in any administrative role. It happens at every club but he is one very bad example of somebody who never ever should have a role like this. Bring on the EGM.
So you’re saying he was parachuted into the role with no consideration for other candidates. OK. And it’s Yvette Davey’s role to look after player/family welfare - not Price.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Yes because I'm making an example of face values.. you discredited my opinion of tolman because he's been nice to you at fan days... I think it's a great comparison... All I'm saying is that I may be wrong, but you are just as likely of being wrong in your assessment of tolman...
I have not attempted to discredit you.
You’re doing that all by yourself with your replies on this topic. Nice to me at fan days? OK :-).

• Haha
Reactions: GDR

tomisbester

Waterboy
Reaction score
So you’re saying he was parachuted into the role with no consideration for other candidates. OK. And it’s Yvette Davey’s role to look after player/family welfare - not Price.
We’re going around in circles bud. You’re right about Davey’s but it’s also crosses over into Prices role given the amount of responsibility with zero accountability he has been given. We won’t agree with eachother. If you want to defend him and the administration then that’s up to you. But I won’t agree with you. Price represents everything that’s wrong with the club and it’ll be the best day in years when we see that back of him. Have a good one. Go the Mighty Canterbruy Bankstown Bulldogs.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
How the hell is this even a story. Look at the arguments and reactions this fluff piece is getting. Exactly what Weidler was after I guess

So what if players were told to make sure they clean out their lockers. My guess it would have been said in a matter of fact way and maybe a couple of players sniggered at each and this is the result

If the playing group is getting precious about something like this then I think we do have a problem and these players need a dose of reality and realise the shit that they dished up for the previous 3 years and especially ending the season with a 42-0 thrashing isn't acceptable.

Change can't come soon enough and my suspicion is these players are in for a big wake up call come pre-season

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Probably coming at it from slightly different angles but the take home message is the same, at now more than anytime in the clubs history we need strong,decisive,unified leadership and we have anything but.
Yeah kind of.. I dont think there has been a balanced view on how the current group are running because you only ever hear from the "they are totally shit crowd" or the "they are without fault crowd" as radical views are always the loudest.

I believe they have done some good things but have also been poor with others. Personally, I reckon they should have a total majority on both league and football boards whoever the group or faction is. Same goes for politics, whenever you have a government that rules via minority and or with deals made with minority it always ends in tears. I think the issues currently involving leagues and football club demonstrates that it doesn't work. There needs to be a couple of key changes/additions to get some clear air for the club as a whole.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Wendog, I am not buying into your running commentary with Dinkum thats not what I was doing. If people no longer come on the Kennel thats their bad luck, but sometimes posters on here are just as guilty as Weidler when they use quotes as facts and then get pissed off when others call them out.
Spot on Baz re: the mother hen.

Regarding coming out swinging - I don’t agree. Not only should we stick to the knitting and focus on the real issues - we should not give those grubs any satisfaction by responding and giving them any sense of belief that their muckraking has any effect.

Cosmo24

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So the Weed probably contacted one of our departing players looking for a scoop knowing the club won’t give him anything, offered them a little $ to give him something and all they said was “Pricey told us to clean out our lockers”.

Then we have this New Idea story...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Baz I am just agreeing with your view, not dragging you into the Dinkum kerfuffle.

And I added extra info thats going around on our social media sites of dissatisfaction with Price.

Then after DD's unreasonable tirade, I explained why some have given up postong info on here. And after you see what kind of personal attack you get, is it any wonder.

Its all so unnecessary and only even further highlights the concerns some have by DD going on and on fighting all comers.
Oh so now you’re the diplomat...
Turn it up Wendy.
But thanks for the laughs along the way :-).

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fucking lol, after the shit thats been dished up this year, not one player has a right to be upset about anything

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

All good Wendog, I was simply clarifying my point and not taking a stab at anyone, and as for DD taking on all comers.. I love it, its popcorn entertainment for me.

Regarding coming out swinging - I don’t agree. Not only should we stick to the knitting and focus on the real issues - we should not give those grubs any satisfaction by responding to them and giving them any sense of belief that their muckraking has any effect.
Not in my book mate, I agree we should get our house in order 1st and give them nothing to use against us. But, once we have our shit sorted and deserve respect I will be pissed if our club management dont take a couple of fuckwits like Drunkfield and Weidler to task when the opportunity arises. Long overdue, and you wouldn't see them take the same liberty with the Roosters or The Storm.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Good riddance. To the player who kicked up a stink, find another club.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Weizel acts like a chic thats been dumped towards our club such a little bitch

Reactions: GDR

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
We’re going around in circles bud. You’re right about Davey’s but it’s also crosses over into Prices role given the amount of responsibility with zero accountability he has been given. We won’t agree with eachother. If you want to defend him and the administration then that’s up to you. But I won’t agree with you. Price represents everything that’s wrong with the club and it’ll be the best day in years when we see that back of him. Have a good one. Go the Mighty Canterbruy Bankstown Bulldogs.
I’m not specifically defending him or anyone.
What I’m saying is it’s a beat-up, like much of the ‘news’ about our club has been. I’m not concerned about who agrees with me or not mate - when their information is factual and logical debate is a good thing, unlike much of the content and context we see. You seem convinced there will be an EGM, yet the boy has cried wolf more than once before. I’ll be at the AGM and ready to vote in 2022 when I believe the current administration will have had enough time to turn the ship and set the course for the future. The ship is still turning...

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who "fucked then dumped then fucked again " Weidlers mother/sister/himself/brother/daughter, from the club?

The only logical explanation for his relentless shit posts about our club. We seriously need to sue him for constant attempts of defamation! Roosters wouldn't accept this shit! He wouldn't dare to write about uncle Nick. But clubs got a bunch of pussies all around.