'Simmering tensions': Bulldogs players' group unhappy after club tells departing stars to 'clean out their lockers'

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’m quite surprised you said Woolies
Thinking more along the lines of a construction site or Long Bay Prison.
Wasn't a store where customers can see.

In one of their warehouses.

I have still to this day never seen a storeman on one of their 'Fresh Food People' posters.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wasn't a store where customers can see.

In one of their warehouses.

I have still to this day never seen a storeman on one of their 'Fresh Food People' posters.
Those Fresh Food People are just pretenders
Its guys like you in the warehouses which are the real workers and backbone of Woolies.

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
I have no idea why cleaning out your lockers before your last game is over is relevant. Seriously, what is going on with management? These players have been together and have played their hearts out and now have to say goodbye and we are in a rush to make sure they pack their box properly straight after the game? No emotional intelligence, no intuition and no respect for the family club image. The only reason this is happening is because management are too busy fighting each other than living the purpose and values of the Club. This is concerning.

A

Alexander the Great

I have no idea why cleaning out your lockers before your last game is over is relevant. Seriously, what is going on with management? These players have been together and have played their hearts out and now have to say goodbye and we are in a rush to make sure they pack their box properly straight after the game? No emotional intelligence, no intuition and no respect for the family club image. The only reason this is happening is because management are too busy fighting each other than living the purpose and values of the Club. This is concerning.
Well said mate.

GP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Exactly right. What's the big rush? Are the lockers desperately needed for all the new signings that are coming in on Monday?

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All nrl contracts are registered until october 31st also barring any covid changes.
Technically under law they are still able to visit their workplaces until advised otherwise through perf. management or dismissal etc.
Source wife is workplace lawyer working on the edge of the sports administration industry.
Im not sure this story is acurate in a sense. Either Price has been ill advised or in the wrong......or we are in the wrong as a club telling Price to tell them to fuck off and clean out their lockers.
Also the term is a colloquialism for GTFO which could have been misinterpreted by whoever Weidlers source is

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Out of all the stories I’d believe Weedlers the least, he hates the dogs with a passion. Plus a lot of the players mentioned were serving food for Bill Crews yesterday, they’re not going to do that if filthy with the club as suggested.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Spot on. And: here’s the ‘upset’ players who stuck around with their kids etc after being hammered 42-0 to accept their momento for their service and best wishes from the club:
View attachment 17246What’s next Weidler - the smiles are ‘fake’? The only fake thing is you, you grub.
Did Steve Price organise those momentos?

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The team really didn't turn up on Saturday.
Shit like being told to clean out your locker could have played a small part in poor morale.

Surely nothing needed to be said? Such a trivial matter.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly, a power trip from certain people in suit's.

Secondly, if this is how they treat their players with this kind of lack of respect imagine how they treat and deal with each other around the office.

No wonder why this club is in a rabble.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The lockers had to be cleaned out because the super secret EGM documents were going to be held in those lockers. The document that is causing the simmering tensions in the dressing room of the club.

Media is just 99 percent bullshit. Weedler is also a grub. These people are stealing a living getting paid to make up fake stories day after day. When they have a slow news day they cook up even more bs.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Many of the people who used to come on here don't bother anymore bc of these dumb comments of shoot the mssenger treatment when they have interesting info about the club.
Oh I feel that.
Some of the abuse I cop just for getting some good oil within the club ins unreal. No matter how true it is, or how mush I stress I don't make the decision on it I get some crazy abuse. That's why I rarely post some of the good oil I get now. Unless it's super juicy there's no point.
I didn't like how I was treated for simply mentioning saints enquires about Matt Doorey in the Doorey oil thread. Something I thought might be of some interest to the forum. Was wrong. Copped abuse for the message and copped abuse because saints didn't sign him, despite never saying he was going.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh I feel that.
Some of the abuse I cop just for getting some good oil within the club ins unreal. No matter how true it is, or how mush I stress I don't make the decision on it I get some crazy abuse. That's why I rarely post some of the good oil I get now. Unless it's super juicy there's no point.
I didn't like how I was treated for simply mentioning saints enquires about Matt Doorey in the Doorey oil thread. Something I thought might be of some interest to the forum. Was wrong. Copped abuse for the message and copped abuse because saints didn't sign him, despite never saying he was going.
Nah, I will just give you shit anytime you mentions Souths on THE Bulldog forum. I dont care about what you post if its Canterbury, but every time you crap on about the one tooth brigade I will troll you...