Rumour Signings jokes

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
I get it’s good humour, but In all seriousness McKinnon is the recruitment manager at Newcastle and he has landed some good signings can come over and recruit for us gotta be better then what we have
Look all in all seriousness. What happen to McKinnon and Dwyer was horrible. Is my joke dark? Sure is. Will I stop these type of jokes? No. I’m happy for both these two getting gigs and I’m happy they can still make good living through the game. It’s unbelievable and good to hear. But the joke still stands ahaha. Honestly Ray Charles could spot better talent than our recruitment team

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s so obvious guys, Green is a void filler until Burton arrives in 2022! Green is no slouch with his experience and by the time next season starts he will be fully recovered from his ACL injury, it’s a no brainer really.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look all in all seriousness. What happen to McKinnon and Dwyer was horrible. Is my joke dark? Sure is. Will I stop these type of jokes? No. I’m happy for both these two getting gigs and I’m happy they can still make good living through the game. It’s unbelievable and good to hear. But the joke still stands ahaha. Honestly Ray Charles could spot better talent than our recruitment team
Nothing wrong with dark humour I appreciate the effort I played against Dwyer when I was younger was a tough mother fucker back then too

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Disability shouldn’t be touched with any kind of fucking humour..
Best to read the room champ,and my guess is 95% of Kennelers wouldn’t find any humour in that comment.
It’s just a cop out to say it’s ‘dark humour’..
It’s just inappropriate..end of

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Disability shouldn’t be touched with any kind of fucking humour..
Best to read the room champ,and my guess is 95% of Kennelers wouldn’t find any humour in that comment.
It’s just a cop out to say it’s ‘dark humour’..
It’s just inappropriate..end of
Some like it some don’t, it was said. Move on. You ain’t gonna change my mind

Dog4life77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Some like it some don’t, it was said. Move on. You ain’t gonna change my mind
Who likes that kind of humour?
I am not trying to change your mind bud..I am just calling you out on poor fucking form..
It would be like me saying ‘Foran plays like he has MND,but we won’t have to worry about him for long because MND will get him sooner rather than later..
Nothing funny about any of it

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Who likes that kind of humour?
I am not trying to change your mind bud..I am just calling you out on poor fucking form..
It would be like me saying ‘Foran plays like he has MND,but we won’t have to worry about him for long because MND will get him sooner rather than later..
Nothing funny about any of it
We obviously don’t agree man and that’s ok. Plenty people like dark humour plenty don’t. Maybe best leave it there. We are going in circles ahhaha

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What kind of a name is Dwyer anyway?

As for McKinnon, I guess there is a subtle genius about him being a recruitment manager.

It must be very hard to say no to a charming and passionate quadriplegic?
Exploitive....maybe, but hey it's one way to get ahead.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We obviously don’t agree man and that’s ok. Plenty people like dark humour plenty don’t. Maybe best leave it there. We are going in circles ahhaha
Take a vote. I for one thinks its not funny. Plenty of other kennelers would agree with me.