Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I could say this about any player though? Hes said he has agreed terms, to me it just sounds like some people on this forum make these statements as a guess, if hes agreed terms, surely it should be done
I hear you Matty G but there’s a cooling off period, so there’s a chance he may have agreed but backed out of it. Hopefully we’re the ones posting TPJ on our website as a new signing.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I thought cooling off periods were axed:

Thanks Chisdog, wasn’t aware…

I’m going to back Sleepy’s mail.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Cooling periods definitely are still a thing

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Rugby league may have gotten rid of it but it is still Australian contract law and this is why we always announce it 2 weeks later. Proof is in the pudding.

Reecek89

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is it 11am or 4pm they announce it on a Friday give us fans something

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Rugby league may have gotten rid of it but it is still Australian contract law and this is why we always announce it 2 weeks later. Proof is in the pudding.
Not employment contracts unless they’re written in. Doesn’t mean you can’t change your mind but there’ll be legal settlements.

NRL contracts, The NRL has every right to say you won’t be playing for anyone else.

Cooling off period is dead, and it’s water-tight.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vaughan news will be out before tpj I believe, finucane signing eleswhere will dictate where tpj goes . The good thing for us is a lot of clubs are throwing $$ at dale, it would be beneficial for us if tpj signed before dale does though.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tigers if true to form will sign Dale on a long very expensive contract

SunnycoastDog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Bulldogs seem keen, but who knows if that will work out. There seems a lot of working out and shuffling things around from what I understand if he goes to that club.

This is a response to my question re: Paul Vaughn.
Make of it what you will. Fingers crossed we get a couple of pigs to go with out backs.