Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

sleepy dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wtf ... wow. Ok!
so regurgitate rumours and innuendo thats already been thrown around and claim it as though it's inside info, seems legit. Literally everything he has claimed has been discussed and disected way before he came in to "claim it" when it's nearly over the line.
Who was privy to the dufty signing in the media before it happened ?

Please get your ego in check, you must not get much enjoyment out of your life. Relax I have some access I don’t claim to know everything i know allot
More than I’ve put out there and I’ve been on this forum for years but barely commented because if people like you.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Please get your ego in check, you must not get much enjoyment out of your life. Relax I have some access I don’t claim to know everything i know allot
More than I’ve put out there and I’ve been on this forum for years but barely commented because if people like you.
LOLLL who was privy? other reporters who had put it out there on social Media? There’s no ego, I just laugh at the same people time and time again come in for glory as a signing is in progress and claim
It as inside info

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I thought you were just sleeping... So when's the announcement? :yum:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You may recall I said I’ll self ban myself from the forum if the JAC signing didn’t happen
Yes and were wrong yet you
Still on here? You were weeks later , my source as per mods was 100# unlike you reading twitter
You have zero credibility on here

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
LOLLL who was privy? other reporters who had put it out there on social Media? There’s no ego, I just laugh at the same people time and time again come in for glory as a signing is in progress and claim
It as inside info
If you are trying to push nasheed you are going to lose, he is a fraud

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you are trying to push nasheed you are going to lose, he is a fraud
Alright bro, I don’t have beef with you and I dont really ever remember any communication back and forth with you either but say what you will of @Nasheed this site needs users like him. If he left today we’d all still talk about it for long times after, if you left ….

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
so where did i get the EGM docs?
lebanon?
did i make them up?

Thats literally proof im the real deal but u just ignore it and you look stupid for it.
Dumb **** it was well documented in the media
You fraud you have been found out long time coming

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im preety confident in cheese here next year
what’s your source mate? i’ve heard apparently he’s agreed to terms for 2023 but nothing can be announced until november but not sure on how much truth is in that

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what’s your source mate? i’ve heard apparently he’s agreed to terms for 2023 but nothing can be announced until november but not sure on how much truth is in that
You’ll get a “source” once more people have put the story out there on social media and there’s more info on it. Just wait for the “source” until then.

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
We and few others including Tigers and Broncos and Titans are in a bidding war for cheese for 2023. If though he's instrumental in delivering Storm another premiership this year, there's little doubt Storm will move players to keep him. ATM we can issue him a contract too good to refuse come Nov 1....and that is our intention.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year

TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days.

Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red flags have come up with personality and attitude.

Cheese- Melbourne won’t budge no chance of even being approached formally to pre season. Lots of obstacles to get through to get this one done

Looking for more power forwards.
What was your 1 from 1 info?