Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also I wouldn’t recommend fighting me if you ever saw me in the street eating a kebab or something. You fight one leb you fight them all and next minute there will be carloads looking to come back me up and I won’t even know they are coming
Lollllll you are the king on here bro FMD lollll

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOL apologies but literally everything you've said @sleepy dog has been quoted and discussed in the media for a while now and the Vaughan crap has been in the news heavily for especially the last 5 days. The TPJ situation is and was the worst kept secret in the NRL also been speculated in the media for a long time since he was told he was free to go else where.
Credit where credit is due for @sleepy dog, was definitiv in his delivery & is 1 for 1.

A confirmed TPJ signing would make it 2 for 2. He strikes me as someone whose not going to throw sh!t out there unless it’s across the line. Mind you, stuff happens beyond everyone’s control.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also I wouldn’t recommend fighting me if you ever saw me in the street eating a kebab or something. You fight one leb you fight them all and next minute there will be carloads looking to come back me up and I won’t even know they are coming
yep scum bags glad you admitted it, you are a disgrace.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Where’s my credit for;
Telling you all Hill was sacked
Bringing EGM docs to the kennel
Predicting through oil reasons that Lynne would go
That Batemans managed refused to deal with us
That price wil get the sack
That JAC had signed long before it was announced
I’m sure there are others I’ve missed

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Credit where credit is due for @sleepy dog, was definitiv in his delivery & is 1 for 1.

A confirmed TPJ signing would make it 2 for 2. He strikes me as someone whose not going to throw sh!t out there unless it’s across the line. Mind you, stuff happens beyond everyone’s control.
Wtf ... wow. Ok!
so regurgitate rumours and innuendo thats already been thrown around and claim it as though it's inside info, seems legit. Literally everything he has claimed has been discussed and disected way before he came in to "claim it" when it's nearly over the line.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Where’s my credit for;
Telling you all Hill was sacked
Bringing EGM docs to the kennel
Predicting through oil reasons that Lynne would go
That Batemans managed refused to deal with us
That price wil get the sack
That JAC had signed long before it was announced
I’m sure there are others I’ve missed
King Kong bro, you're King Kong of calling it before it happens. Credit where it's due.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
My guy doesn’t do the negotiations lol he just hears things and when it went down, assassin heard too. Common source.
Also it’s sneaky oil so can’t say much on this particular one. You need to read between the lines
Or could be bullshit… again.

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funnily I read the kennel with great amusement. There are members in here that are hanging out for any morsel of "good oil" with the obligatory please PM me and feed the juicy gossip. Being the crusty old dude that I am I really don't care who we are signing or not. Having watched the Bulldogs (Berries) for 60+ seasons I am not so much concerned with who we get but more whoever we get can we get them to perform. I am sick of the "sack Barrett" sh!t, just be more patient and a lot more positive. I'm confident that this time next year even all of you naysayers will be heaping praise on the dude.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
And nobody takes into account what Cheese may decide. Or indeed what he’s already said, which is he’ll be in Melb 2022.

And why would he make a decision in Nov anyway? Firstly he’s looking down the barrel at a three-peat, or two in three years. And the only deadline he has to worry about is one Melb might give him, and they certainly won’t rush. He can take all the time he wants to see what Bellamy’s doing, and follow him if he wants, or not. He can still be sitting on his decision this time next year and not have lost a single suitor, in fact probably gained them and driven his price up.

Ball is 110% in his court, he can take all the time he wants. Quit with this ridiculous thinking that we have any influence whatsoever about when he has to make a decision, it’s lauuuuuughable.
BSmith has stated numerous times that he wants to play hooker, both for Melbourne and the Kiwis. Sure he can play elsewhere in the forwards but he will never command the money that he will get playing hooker. He is only 25 and has at least 5 to 7 years ahead of him, if he is giving up, say, $200k a year by not paying hooker that's $1.4m he will miss out on in his career.

But it is even worse than that, Melbourne will expect and demand that he plays for at least $100k less than what he would get for playing the same position at any other club. That's another $700k he will miss out on if he doesn't move away from Melbourne.

But wait there's more, if this isn't Bellamy's last year in Melbourne then next year surely is, so if BSmith does stay in Melbourne he most certainly won't be coached by Bellamy.

Who in their right mind is going to give up possibly $2.1m to stay in Melbourne and at the same time not be coached by Bellamy.

As I have posted many times, my guess is that Grant will be the one to leave, quite possibly to the new SE Qld team (another guess, Redcliffe Dolphins).
Always a Bulldog

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wtf ... wow. Ok!
so regurgitate rumours and innuendo thats already been thrown around and claim it as though it's inside info, seems legit. Literally everything he has claimed has been discussed and disected way before he came in to "claim it" when it's nearly over the line.
Lol are you nasheed
Everything was in the media/ twitter before nashweed posted ir

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nah fam, give credit where it's due. He called the Steve Price and Lynne sackings. He said Andrew Hill was gone and it was weeks in advance, that was shit even the media wasn't privy too
Yes it was for months

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
do mods even enforce the racism bans?
We do if:

1) it's reported to us

2) it's actually racism

If you believe it's racism then please report it. Personally I wouldn't consider "Indian boy" to be racist especially if it's not derogatory and if the person in question isn't Indian.

But as I said. If you believe it is racist then please report it. The admins and mods will discuss it and if they deem it racism then action will be taken.