Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
No apparently the janitor is his insider but they had a falling out because Nasheed tried to nail his girlfriend (which BTW is a great thing to do to your friend). I don't know what his relationship is to the janitor but maybe it is his cousin or uncle

Anyway, as Bulldogs fans, we're all poorer for the lack of oil we get from Nasheed
i didnt try and nail her i just told her she was fly and had lips made for a certain something and that annoyed him. Was just being complimentary. We are talking again just not like before.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bulldogsteve:
'Im always right wth my oil i just keep it secret'

Also Bulldogsteve:
Nasheed makes up his oil despite going on record out loud and nailing 90% of them, thats just coincidence.
indian boy you have got zero mail right, where as i have several who can back me up on mail being correct. the difference is i dont need to post it and i dont trust ***** like you

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
indian boy you have got zero mail right, where as i have several who can back me up on mail being correct. the difference is i dont need to post it and i dont trust ***** like you
youre like the psychic who says after the fact 'i knew that would happen'

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Nasheed, there’s about as much chance anyone believes your Lebanese as there is anyone believes the bulldogs and broncos will battle it out for the premiership this year for the men’s NRL first grade.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Nasheed, there’s about as much chance anyone believes your Lebanese as there is anyone believes the bulldogs and broncos will battle it out for the premiership this year for the men’s NRL first grade.
Haha and the **** thinks people believe his dartboard mail, which he had zero strike rate, he is a cancer

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have good oil, it can happen. Praying to the salary cap gods.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought he was Egyptian

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
youre just quoting official lines from the paper uleh.
some of us are privvy to another discussion that Smith has had with certain people where he said something very different to the above.
Bwahaha! Talks to the caterer does he…..?

Bwahaha! You’re good.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Bwahaha! Talks to the caterer does he…..?

Bwahaha! You’re good.
haha he is now steeling mail from other kennelers lmao, imposter #dumbcunt