Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@sleepy dog Connor Watson? I don't think he's staying at the Knights.

Ripley

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I heard melb won’t sign off on Cheese until end of the season. If Grant does a long term injury now, which means missing all/a big chunk of next year, then they won’t let Cheese go.
And nobody takes into account what Cheese may decide. Or indeed what he’s already said, which is he’ll be in Melb 2022.

And why would he make a decision in Nov anyway? Firstly he’s looking down the barrel at a three-peat, or two in three years. And the only deadline he has to worry about is one Melb might give him, and they certainly won’t rush. He can take all the time he wants to see what Bellamy’s doing, and follow him if he wants, or not. He can still be sitting on his decision this time next year and not have lost a single suitor, in fact probably gained them and driven his price up.

Ball is 110% in his court, he can take all the time he wants. Quit with this ridiculous thinking that we have any influence whatsoever about when he has to make a decision, it’s lauuuuuughable.

Coopdogg

Waterboy
Reaction score
Something has been brewing for a few months and if the dominoes fall right we will land him so far 2 have fallen in the correct path fingers crossed the last two go the same wayb
2 have fallen correct being Meaney and DWZ leaving? The next 2 being Hoppa and Napa?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Since I’m 1/1 I’ll give you guys some more stuff to make it easier to be a dogs fan for the rest of the year

TPJ- agreed to terms last few details being scrunched out with the broncos should be done in the next few days.

Paul Vaughn- is being talked about as a possibility but allot of red flags have come up with personality and attitude.

Cheese- Melbourne won’t budge no chance of even being approached formally to pre season. Lots of obstacles to get through to get this one done

Looking for more power forwards.
Thats exciting re TPJ cheers Sleepy

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Believe the phat lard wants to see who we are buying before he committs, and may have a wish list of players.
Nothing beats hard work, we should phark him off and move on, the way he is carrying on he thinks he is an immortal
I'd like to see his wish list lol

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go hard for harry grant ,now this bloke is worth marquee money
Still have not given up on Cheese that may be forlorn hope we shall see...but for 200k or more cheaper and based on this year's games played vs games missed(Grant has been out for at least 8 maybe more)I'd take Brandon...

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
And nobody takes into account what Cheese may decide. Or indeed what he’s already said, which is he’ll be in Melb 2022.

And why would he make a decision in Nov anyway? Firstly he’s looking down the barrel at a three-peat, or two in three years. And the only deadline he has to worry about is one Melb might give him, and they certainly won’t rush. He can take all the time he wants to see what Bellamy’s doing, and follow him if he wants, or not. He can still be sitting on his decision this time next year and not have lost a single suitor, in fact probably gained them and driven his price up.

Ball is 110% in his court, he can take all the time he wants. Quit with this ridiculous thinking that we have any influence whatsoever about when he has to make a decision, it’s lauuuuuughable.
youre just quoting official lines from the paper uleh.
some of us are privvy to another discussion that Smith has had with certain people where he said something very different to the above.