Rumour Signing updates from old mate sleepy

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something has been brewing for a few months and if the dominoes fall right we will land him so far 2 have fallen in the correct path fingers crossed the last two go the same wayb
Do you mean we'll get the Cheese for 22 or 23?

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is closer to it.
However it isn’t who has informally approached him, it’s what Cheese has verbally said.
However the passage of time can change a lot
So what's the longer story then my Indian friend? Or are you going to be a cock tease like @D- voice

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure he gets the good oil anymore. Players can't catch taxis so his uncle's and cousins can't overhear the conversations in the back.
No apparently the janitor is his insider but they had a falling out because Nasheed tried to nail his girlfriend (which BTW is a great thing to do to your friend). I don't know what his relationship is to the janitor but maybe it is his cousin or uncle

Anyway, as Bulldogs fans, we're all poorer for the lack of oil we get from Nasheed

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No apparently the janitor is his insider but they had a falling out because Nasheed tried to nail his girlfriend (which BTW is a great thing to do to your friend). I don't know what his relationship is to the janitor but maybe it is his cousin or uncle

Anyway, as Bulldogs fans, we're all poorer for the lack of oil we get from Nasheed
The girlfriend is ALSO a cousin. A VERY close family this!

GUSLER

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If you really have the oil on cheese you’ll know there’s a longer story here
I heard melb won’t sign off on Cheese until end of the season. If Grant does a long term injury now, which means missing all/a big chunk of next year, then they won’t let Cheese go.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is Pangai for next year or mid year transfer?
Next year. Apparently we want to use the remainder of our 2021 cap to front load contracts so we have more to spend for next year. This season is a write off so it makes sense, but I'd also rather avoid the wooden spoon at the same time.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I heard melb won’t sign off on Cheese until end of the season. If Grant does a long term injury now, which means missing all/a big chunk of next year, then they won’t let Cheese go.
Makes sense (unfortunately for us)