Sign the beast for 1 year on minimum wage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Served the club well. Form has been alright of late. Spends too much time at the buffets. Time to move on.
Cheers Greg

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Minimum wage is not enough for Beastwood he would spend all that at Maccas

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Also sad to see him go but like they say the NRL is not a personality contest and Canterbury are counting their pennies.

Doomsdaydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Great servant for the club.

Hopefully he stays around the club in some capacity

Wally D

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Are you crazy? Why sign him ? So he can plodder waddle about ? No thanks

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I believe he needs to stay part of the club in some capacity to help with the Polynesian juniors/players in the club. The majority of them look up to him for guidance/counselling.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I believe he needs to stay part of the club in some capacity to help with the Polynesian juniors/players in the club. The majority of them look up to him for guidance/counselling.
Why do I always hear this type of thing all the time that the polys always need some special mentor ship and role models. They are big boys why can’t they toughen up?
Why are they so precious?
It’s a serious thing because there’s been a few suicides in the junior ranks and polys over represented in that stat.

Why are they more sensitive than Aussies, Maoris and lebs?
I’ve heard from my barber that the family puts pressure on them early on to be beeadwinners but that can’t be it because no one is ever onviosusly going to make it.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do I always hear this type of thing all the time that the polys always need some special mentor ship and role models. They are big boys why can’t they toughen up?
Why are they so precious?
It’s a serious thing because there’s been a few suicides in the junior ranks and polys over represented in that stat.

Why are they more sensitive than Aussies, Maoris and lebs?
I’ve heard from my barber that the family puts pressure on them early on to be beeadwinners but that can’t be it because no one is ever onviosusly going to make it.
That's just how they are ... which is why Warriors have never won a premiership, even though they have had some rosters over the years even Politis couldnt assemble at the Roosters..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
No. Look I love him, but he was at his best 10 years ago when we first signed him. Now if speculation is right, we're paying him $800,000 per year - for someone who spends most of his time either on the sidelines injured or in NSW Cup, then that's just insane. I'm sure he'll do a good job as a trainer or something but not up to first grade quality anymore here in the NRL. He's loyal and a great person, but we're in a position where we need to put talent ahead of everything else, otherwise we'll miss the finals for a 3rd straight year... and that's never happened in my lifetime, and I'm not ready for that to happen now!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nah, we're good.

He's cock blocking other potential youngesters

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I loved him playing in the blue and white (and was glad when he came back), his best is in the past now. Having said that, if he signed on for minimum wage for a year (with what he reportedly earned this year, he should have some cash behind him), his experience and leadership qualities would be an asset to the club.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Too unmotivated.. Spends a lot of time playing fortnight.. No thanks

We need players who put footy first, a few more like lachy

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They don’t look up to him...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yh he was a great at helping Kasiano sneak off to Maccas after training.

Status
Not open for further replies.