Sign Ryan James..

D- voice

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get a release from Canberra.

Easily the best game from a prop in our colors this year.

Good leg speed and gets over the advantage line. You could easily see the difference he made to our side.
Tell us the price son...
Remember we have 2 more urgent positions to fix.

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We are looking pretty thin on middles next year particularly if we intend to play TPJ on an edge. On top of my head we have Vaughan, Thompson, Jacko, Hetherington, Ava, Tuifua (development). Edge we have TPJ, RFM, Doorey, Waddell, Stimson, Topine, Elliott.

I'd happily trade Elliott, Waddell or Stimson for Horsburgh.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
We are looking pretty thin on middles next year particularly if we intend to play TPJ on an edge. On top of my head we have Vaughan, Thompson, Jacko, Hetherington, Ava, Tuifua (development). Edge we have TPJ, RFM, Doorey, Waddell, Stimson, Topine, Elliott.

I would trade Featherington for him.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would trade Atoni for him...oh wait, that's right we already got rid of that dead weight.:tearsofjoy:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

As if Sticky would be that silly :(

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They put in which was good and at the same time it benefits Canberra with getting them some match fitness....James last played Round 18 off the bench and Horsborough injured since Round 12 with a dislocated wrist

kap123

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would trade Featherington for him.
Well that would mean we lose a middle forward which defeats the purpose. Hetherington has a lot of potential and isn't soft (as your name suggests), he is just a hot head with shit discipline.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well that would mean we lose a middle forward which defeats the purpose. Hetherington has a lot of potential and isn't soft (as your name suggests), he is just a hot head with shit discipline.
What potential? Because he's fast??? He's a joke, Horse Brah done more in 29 minutes than Featherington does in 50+ minutes. Overpaid reserve grader.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not a very popular opinion but I'd give Hetherington a run on the edge. Elliot and Doorey are a laughable pairing.

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know things are bad when we want to sign players that can’t make first grade I another team lol.

boysunleashme

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Both raiders players did well yesterday, but you’ve got to remember they had no pressure to perform, they are fresh and if they were in the squad since rd 1 I don’t think there level of performance would of continued throughout the whole season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not a very popular opinion but I'd give Hetherington a run on the edge. Elliot and Doorey are a laughable pairing.
He's more of an edge forward than prop but there's absolutely 0 chance he could defend there.

magdog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You know things are bad when we want to sign players that can’t make first grade I another team lol.
That has been our recruitment policy for some time now!

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1. Fluffy Dufty
2. JAC
3. Naden
4. Schoupp
5. Cotric
6. Burton
7. BBO
8. Vaughan
9. JMK