Sign of ado carr early release?

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure (could be wrong) that if tigers were found to be pursuing JAC before the binding preddetermined date set by nrl they could be in big strife, and that in it self would make the NRL club binding contractual Heads of Agreement null and void.
He was given permission to negotiate ages ago.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Is it just me that would rather see more of Crichton in a team not on a 17 win streak and in his second year before throwing 700-800k at him?
you cant be fukkn serious, Steven Chrigton is a special talent who will be a fuking superstar if he is not already there now.
He is worth every dollar we send him, not only us are chasing him but the biggest clubs in the game, if you can work that out

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
you cant be fukkn serious, Steven Chrigton is a special talent who will be a fuking superstar if he is not already there now.
He is worth every dollar we send him, not only us are chasing him but the biggest clubs in the game, if you can work that out
I think we need to spend the rest of our money on a hooker and prop for 2022. If we don't have 700k left after that (I doubt) we shouldn't be going for Crichton imo. 1. Averillo, 2. JAC, 3. Cotric, 4. Hopoate/Schoupp, 5. DWZ/Okunbor. I wouldn't say no to signing another top centre (I think we'll need the salary cap that keeping Hopoate or persisting with Schoupp will give) but surely hooker and prop are more of a concern.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think we need to spend the rest of our money on a hooker and prop for 2022. If we don't have 700k left after that (I doubt) we shouldn't be going for Crichton imo.
we have enough for both and crighton would be 2022 anyway.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah but we spent decent coin on Cotric and JAC we don't need too spend that money on Crichton... If we can get rid of DWZ, Napa and a discount on Jackson then maybe... But still don't think it's worth the risk when we need a hooker first

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What clubs are throwing 700-800k at him?

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Surely those in the know have some intel if were getting jac/burton for 21??

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely those in the know have some intel if were getting jac/burton for 21??
No one seems to know anything. Few ppl are saying burtons here for 21 few are saying nup
One person saying we signed B smith plenty saying we havent.
I wish dib was still in charge lol. We leaked like a siv then and i had a pretty reliable hookup in the club for info
Plenty of ppl on the edges trying to be heroes thinking they know stuff too. Makes for muddy waters!

shannon2009

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I have no inside info but I think B.Smith might be close. Maguire had a meeting with McInnes which would be odd if cheese was interested in going there.
purely putting 2 and 2 together.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No one seems to know anything. Few ppl are saying burtons here for 21 few are saying nup
One person saying we signed B smith plenty saying we havent.
I wish dib was still in charge lol. We leaked like a siv then and i had a pretty reliable hookup in the club for info
Plenty of ppl on the edges trying to be heroes thinking they know stuff too. Makes for muddy waters!
*sieve