Sign of ado carr early release?

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nine storm players raced back to Melbourne before the boarders close accept for ado carr , use think its a sign his having an early release?

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
JAC just followed us on Instagram so expect him to be here in 2021 ( :D ). Being serious now tho, I've had a feeling he'll be here next year ever since we released Reimis. I'm also taking JAC's word from that video that was leaked (?). The Fox doesn't lie.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Itziby

Waterboy
Reaction score
JAC just followed us on Instagram so expect him to be here in 2021 ( :D ). Being serious now tho, I've had a feeling he'll be here next year ever since we released Reimis. I'm also taking JAC's word from that video that was leaked (?). The Fox doesn't lie.
I just seen that also , good sign of an early release fingered crossed

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He is still in Sydney, he posted only 4 hours ago with his mates driving around and heading to the gym.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw him up at Broadway this arvo, I said go tha doggies and he gave me thumbs up.

Funnily enough he approached me like he knew me before I said anything, I'm a bit of a staunch tho so probably thought I may have been a footy player.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
This is completely opinion, but I'm convinced we've secretly worked with the Storm on getting JAC early. Remis Smith was part of the trade the whole time and it's been kept secret so the Tigers don't cause a fuss.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
This is completely opinion, but I'm convinced we've secretly worked with the Storm on getting JAC early. Remis Smith was part of the trade the whole time and it's been kept secret so the Tigers don't cause a fuss.
Yeh thats the issue, tigers. How he got out of his agreement with them was staying at the storm in 2021, saying they wouldn't release him early.

Of course I've got no issue if he comes early, but not expecting it. We need Burton to come for 2021 the most. Imagine having 2 good halves!

Apercots

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
I saw him up at Broadway this arvo, I said go tha doggies and he gave me thumbs up.

Funnily enough he approached me like he knew me before I said anything, I'm a bit of a staunch tho so probably thought I may have been a footy player.
Yea I saw him the other day and he mistook me for T baz, awkward convo but I guess we have the same face and body and hairline so

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He can’t play for us next year. He signed the heads of agreement with tigers.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
There is hopefully a loophole we can abuse. JAC wants to be in Sydney next year.