Opinion Siebold

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Listening to the triple M apparently he is on 1 million at the broncos is he worth it there is only a handful of coaches worth that money
What if he has a bad year at the broncos they will call for his head

Last edited:

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A million dollars eh..you can buy a lot of dental work with that pay packet.....

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How the fuck would they know on how much he is getting.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ehh to be honest im sure most coaches would be on over $650,000 anyway

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I would imagine a million is pretty much bog standard for a first grade coach these days.

Theres only 16 of them.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bit Harsh, think he will do alot for the Broncs. Has alot of knowledge and not just old school brunt. Been around lot of good coaches for some time, and didnt get C.O.T.Y for no reason.

As someone said, be pretty standard for a top line coach to earn that much.

As much as I hate the Broncs.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
He got Souths to the semi final this year... I don't think he's that bad.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m just glad it’s not the dogs with the problems but geez siebold ain’t worth a million or close to it either way

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Id say hed be on more especially after they missed out on bellyache

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Look I know it’s off topic but until someone play up there ain’t a lot to talk about in the off season
Fingers crossed when someone does it ain’t from our mob

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Serious? He’s not worth that. People forget the roster they have.... Sam Burgess, Inglis, Gagai, Reynolds, walker, Cook, had crichton.... throw in burgess twins who played well this year. The roster is a strong roster. He got them where they should of been and where every year bar bad injuries with McGuire... I don’t see anything amazing in Siebold.

I think that money is they missed out on Bellamy and fucked up with wayne

Malla

Reaction score
He is no where near worth that, but Broncos will find that out the hard way i guess lol

Malla

Reaction score
Serious? He’s not worth that. People forget the roster they have.... Sam Burgess, Inglis, Gagai, Reynolds, walker, Cook, had crichton.... throw in burgess twins who played well this year. The roster is a strong roster. He got them where they should of been and where every year bar bad injuries with McGuire... I don’t see anything amazing in Siebold.

Yeah mate they had a roster ready made for finals footy. Can't say Seibold did much. They were disappointing in the semis. Barely scraped passed Dragons and were thrashed by the chooks.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Same roster missed the 8 the year before, only difference was Gagai. I didn’t rate the bunnies roster at all coming into the 2018 season.

Malla

Reaction score
Same roster missed the 8 the year before, only difference was Gagai. I didn’t rate the bunnies roster at all coming into the 2018 season.
No but consider the addition of Cook that was made before Seibold became coach.

I guess the one thing you could give Seibold credit for is dropping Farah for Cook

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan of the Bunnies like most here, but I am glad Cook is staying there... He had his breakout season with them and it would be pretty shit if another club were to reap the benefits