Show us your jersey collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogslyfe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hey guys, Dogslyfe here!

I wouldnt call myself a jersey collector as such, but I do like to buy the ones I find the most memorable.

Here is the imgur link to all of mine: https://imgur.com/a/21hfEZg

Favourite is probably this away jersey from 2007.

The stardome one is the oldest. The NATIONAL TELECOMS home jersey is the one ive worn the most.

I have 2 fully framed jerseys on the wall. I may upload pics of them later. One is a 2007 home jersey signed by Hazem and Terry Lamb. The other is the 2016 home strip signed by the whole team.

Im not a huge fan of the jersey we played in vs the Storm in the GF, however because of its different design I picked it up. The KIA logo jersey is growing on me more than I thought as well.

Yellow camp quality looks atrocious from a purely aesthetic perspective , but I dig the cause so I had to have one of those on a heritage jersey. just to be a bit different.

So team, take some snaps of your jerseys and tell dogslyfe and the site about them!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Needs more gold and blue nines Jersey

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Photos are too large to upload but I've got the 05 home Jersey, every home Jersey from 09-16 plus the 2010 Auckland nines

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
And two excellent jerseys they are. All you really need.

I hate that awful cartoon Bulldog head logo so much I won't wear it.
Vintage and modern.. yea me neither... one thing I liked about Jaycar is that their company colour matched the jersey.. I'm not a big fan of the Kia logo but could be worse

MoNkEy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
'99, '04 Heritage, '14 & '18.

Also have the framed & signed limited edition '04 Premier's Jersey on my wall.

Attachments

Last edited:

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg
These are all the ones i have.

Love the heritage ones, but the 2015 one with all the players names on it, few fuckwits on there but they are far outweighed by some absolute legends of the game!

The Reynolds one, loved wearing the black jersey to the game as it didn't matter if you got rowdy and spilled shit on yourself haha. Plus Reynolds was ace back then, carried our hopes and i just loved his passion.

However the 2004 one is my all time favourite, it has El Masri's signature on it (which my dumb ass covered up in this photo lol) my dad got it for me that year and i was chuffed as. I was 12 years old and this was my first jersey i ever owned and will cherish it for the rest of my life. lived and breathed footy but never had the chance to go to a live game, so this was the pinnacle for me :grinning:.
Its funny how much people take the footy / merchandise for granted i was 17 when i went to my first game in 2009 5 years after i got that jersey. I always dreamed of going before but we weren't a well off family so the opportunity never came. I guess what im trying to say is i'm 26 years old now with no kids, but when the time comes 'fingers crossed for a boy' i cant wait to get the young fella his first jersey and take him to every game i can.

*Also the one in the bottom right corner 'blue away jersey' that is Ennis' signature, after our home game in 2011 against the Eels he was the only player that came over to see the fans, signed lots of things for numerous fans whilst all the other boys ran to the sheds. Big respect for him on that day.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Hey guys, Dogslyfe here!

I wouldnt call myself a jersey collector as such, but I do like to buy the ones I find the most memorable.

Here is the imgur link to all of mine: https://imgur.com/a/21hfEZg

Favourite is probably this away jersey from 2007.

The stardome one is the oldest. The NATIONAL TELECOMS home jersey is the one ive worn the most.

I have 2 fully framed jerseys on the wall. I may upload pics of them later. One is a 2007 home jersey signed by Hazem and Terry Lamb. The other is the 2016 home strip signed by the whole team.

Im not a huge fan of the jersey we played in vs the Storm in the GF, however because of its different design I picked it up. The KIA logo jersey is growing on me more than I thought as well.

Yellow camp quality looks atrocious from a purely aesthetic perspective , but I dig the cause so I had to have one of those on a heritage jersey. just to be a bit different.

So team, take some snaps of your jerseys and tell dogslyfe and the site about them!
Great thread :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I've got two (I think)..

Used to have an original HFC Finance one from 1980, but it fell apart :(

Now I have one of the shit XBlades one, and one of the (I tihnk it's Jaycar) ones, where the headhole is so damn small, it takes you back to childbirth putting the bastard on.

Status
Not open for further replies.