Opinion should we worry?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should we be worried? Just seen on twitter a Penrith fan (most likely) , saying if we sign hastings and crichton, we lose burto, if that was to be the case if certainly not want either
Whose twatter were you reading just curious? don't read bullshit then you will worry less..

Knock

Waterboy
Reaction score
Wish you guys could all just relax and stop worrying. Gus is one the smartest men in rugby league and I’m sure that he knows better than some random dud on Twitter. The only way we lose burto is if some brain dead club offer him 1.1mil+

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't need Crichton (who is unproven at fullback), and can't even edge out Edwards for the jersey.

Crichton isn't a fullback, he's a centre.

Avo is a better option with a far higher ceiling in that position, because he can ball play, and Crichton cannot.
Edwards would be great and cheaper and has two intact ears :tearsofjoy: ohh and according to Gus can fight like a motherfucker.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wish you guys could all just relax and stop worrying. Gus is one the smartest men in rugby league and I’m sure that he knows better than some random dud on Twitter. The only way we lose burto is if some brain dead club offer him 1.1mil+
It seems to me a lot of people source reading lots of shit or get various socials feeds? Idk why, the media circus is stupendously fucked..

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pretty sure some random Penrith fan doesn't have control of our recruitment and retention.

So why is this thread still a thing?????

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh yeah I agree completely, it just makes you wonder where we are getting funds from to make them signings if they happen
U literally just laid out where the funds would come from
We'd lose Burton for scrub signings such as Hastings and Crichton. Can't see it happen.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We arent going to sign those 2 so I wouldn't worry. I dont think we sign either of them. We arent short of backs, signing chrichton never made sense anyway.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Disagree...if the roosters or storm come knocking that could tempt him...i think if we sign Ciraldo we will def have a good chance of retaining him

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We arent going to sign those 2 so I wouldn't worry. I dont think we sign either of them. We arent short of backs, signing chrichton never made sense anyway.
We arent short of backs...but we are short of quality outside backs

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
We arent short of backs...but we are short of quality outside backs
Don't see us getting him unless we pay over what he's getting now, which is more than he's worth. Too much for the little improvement he could provide imo