bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Evan a field goal will do lol

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hypothetical first half.. Regardless of scoreline.. if we get a penalty in their half should the team take the 2 points to get off the duck egg?
F@#K YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bulldogz82

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our only hope is JAC helping his future club out by slipping over and giving our winger free run to try line....fingers crossed I'll take anything at the moment

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our only hope is JAC helping his future club out by slipping over and giving our winger free run to try line....fingers crossed I'll take anything at the moment
Or maybe one of their players puts a bet on us to kick a penalty goal as first scoring play and then drops the ball on purpose and gives away a penalty.

Sound familiar ...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That's the only way I want us to do it.

Taking a shot at field goal or taking the two when you're down by 20 plus late in the game is more embarrassing than getting held scoreless IMO.
Not as far as the record books will show in 10 years, or the history of the club, that we will be reminded of forever more.

Get any points we can, at any time.

Even 1 minute to go, 60-0 Melb in front, go for the penalty or fg to get off all time worst ever 4 zeros in a row of any club, anywhere, in fg rugby league.

Temporary embarrassment up against re-writing league history books and forever having that dubious honour thrown at us?

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Not as far as the record books will show in 10 years, or the history of the club, that we will be reminded of forever more.

Even 1 minute to go, 60-0 Melb in front, go for the penalty or fg to get off all time worst ever 4 zeros in a row of any club, anywhere, in fg rugby league.

Temporary embarrassment up against re-writing league history books and forever having that dubious honour thrown at us?
Complete loser mentality.

If we decide to take the 2 against the Storm this week then I will pull a @Bulldogs09 and hand in my membership.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Well we do hold the biggest loss in history and it's not like that is always thrown back at us.

Until this came up did you know who the last team was that got held to zero in successive weeks was? It's not really one of those stats that is talked about much.

It will soon be forgotten but I think we will get some points this week anyway.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
[."
Well we do hold the biggest loss in history and it's not like that is always thrown back at us.

Until this came up did you know who the last team was that got held to zero in successive weeks was? It's not really one of those stats that is talked about much.

It will soon be forgotten but I think we will get some points this week anyway.
Yeah I believe we will score some points this week but if its any negative playing stats or record regarding us, then it gets trotted out to remind us :grinning:

I still don't want that record on the books against our club tho. Can't see Baz wanting it either.

I suppose held to nothing for 3 OR 4 weeks in a row not much different? :grinning:

Yes we see that worse ever score from time to time :grinning: and don't want 4 games held to zero in fg against us as well.

What will be will be tho. I'm sure they will be trying to score but gee its a pretty sad thing held to nothing for 3 games already.

79th minute 60-0.
Go for goal or try for a try 30m out?

2 points for mine and get off all time worst ever consecutive zero losses.
But if you want to have a go for a try after 79 mins of already trying....ok :grinning:

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
I think just take the 2 and kick fields goals all game. We may get 8 to 10 points. Joke obviously