Should prisoners be allowed to smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think yes, they are already in the ass end of earth and who cares what they do to their own bodies, is this just an act of spite because its something someone might like.
Im pretty sure not all prisoners are into Satan and deserve to be cruelled to death.

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doesn't bother me, but what bothers me is our tax payer dollar supplying them with meals etc! They should have to work for there "board"! Do something that saves the community money! I remember watching a prison show from the states that the warden cut everything right off and they had to work hard for what they got! No free meals, or tvs etc! It's not a holiday they are in there coz they ****ed up

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Being a smoker myself i say yes because if i was stuck in a cell 23 hrs a day with nothing to do i'd definitely need to have some cigarettes to keep me losing my mind.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If they are murderers or rapists, or anything like that, allow them to smoke cyanide laced cigarettes.

They'll only need 1 or 2.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
**** them, they are in gaol to be treated like dogs because they deserve it. They already get is easy in this country in terms of living conditions in gaol...

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
cigarettes are way too expensive in prison anyway..

who da fool would smoke in a jail?

Nexus

Super Duper Ultimate Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
When they get sick in jail because of their smoking it will also be our tax dollars supplying them medical care..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What's that old saying, if they smoke they poke

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Let em smoke each others poles fukk em, you want the freedom and luxuries of a free person dont be a criminal.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It gives them something to do. Smoking calms them a bit and it gives them something to trade to keep them distracted. Remove cigarettes and you'll have more violence.

If I still smoked and went to gaol and they took my smokes away, people would get shanked.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Actually would you class the Gas Chamber as a form of smoking?

If so .. go for it I say!

Criminals these days get slaps on the hands and prison is obviously not undesirable enough to detract people committing crime.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
i can guarantee you all that if they made aussie prisons like indonesian prisons, the crime rate will go lower ten times the current levels.

Crims have got a luxurious life in aussie prisons which a person from a third world country would prefer to choose over his normal third world country life.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Water and basic food is all they should get, nothing else.

We've got our priorities wrong when people in hospital get food you wouldn't serve to a dog but prisoners get to choose what they eat.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Having seen the inside of prison cells (not as a prisoner LOL), it'd be like living in a 3-4 star hotel. Not to mention you have pieces of shit like Ivan Milat who get next generation consoles (PS4) and TV's ALL PROVIDED BY THE TAXPAYER!!

That reminds me, I want to get that James Phelps book .. sounds like a reall good read (about the inside of Australias prisons).

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm with Bob.

If we ban the durries, the communists have won !!!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can understand this.
If you dont smoke and the corrections dept. forces you to spend 23hrs a day with a smoker, and you get sick ?
You could sue the government for a buttload !
Having said that, if i was a corrections officer, id be taking annual leave for the next couple of weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.