Opinion Should Flanno take over now if appointed

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Guys, Harry has the rest of the year, no matter who the new coach is.

He is the best transition coach, he isn't as soft as Baz and he isn't as hard as the new coach. The remaining players will be eased into getting their arses kicked next year.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL I know you wouldn't hesitate, Your special ed report cards all said "wouldn't hesitate" when everyone else was getting "has potential" LOL

enoughsaid

Kennel Tips Winner '04
Reaction score
Coaches who make it public they want a certain coaching job, Generally dont get it

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
it's "you're" I know you're not used to being pulled up in special ed classes but in the real world even if you're still wearing nappies as an adult you need to try and learn to spell.
I can spell KO thats what i want to do to you pussy gay ***.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can spell KO thats what i want to do to you pussy gay ***.
LOLLLL what 2nd hand language are you speaking.

Bro are you just too afraid to come out of the closet and because of that your insecurities are causing you to lash out?

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
LOLLLL what 2nd hand language are you speaking.

Bro are you just too afraid to come out of the closet and because of that your insecurities are causing you to lash out?
No because i know your a piss weak ****, your putting people down with learning disabilities.
That is because your a piss weak prick hiding under your mummys dress. I hate dogs fans like you, your a troll an an embarrassment, i would and could knock your sorry weak arse out 100%.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No because i know your a piss weak ****, your putting people down with learning disabilities.
That is because your a piss weak prick hiding under your mummys dress. I hate dogs fans like you, your a troll an an embarrassment, i would and could knock your sorry weak arse out 100%.
Well, you can't spell LOL. Even with functions like "word check" and "Grammarly" you can't seem to work out the difference between "you're" and "your". I don't even think you're putting your own nappies on because you might put them on back to front you seem that "slow"

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL you keep mentioning "arse" ... I think it's safe to say we're all aware you like the male species. You dint have to hide it anymore LOL

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Well, you can't spell LOL. Even with functions like "word check" and "Grammarly" you can't seem to work out the difference between "you're" and "your". I don't even think you're putting your own nappies on because you might put them on back to front you seem that "slow"
Fuckoff troll