SHOTS FIRED! Emergency response required

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shots fired !!! Emergency response required.

Two of my neighbours across from me both on the same weekend purchased a brand new car. One purchased a Range Rover brand new and the other is leaving me in suspense, traded in his car which has gone but the new car arrives next week. It’s a very serious one-two punch combination from not just one but two separate neighbours.. is this a declaration of war? Shots fired? what should my reply be?

1. Go out tomorrow trade my car in and buy the next model up Range Rover to maintain superiority
2. Put on a set of extractors and sports exhaust on mine, maybe it will be quicker?
3. Upgrade my car to make sure it ticks all boxes, it’s quicker, more comfortable and handles better, install a few subwoofers?
4. Do nothing and just not worry what car my neighbours drive, block my eyes and sing ladidadida as I walk outside to my car.
5. Shut the borders with my Mexicans neighbours (they didn’t even buy a new car)
6. Other please specify.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Two of my neighbours across from me both on the same weekend purchased a brand new car. One purchased a Range Rover brand new and the other is leaving me in suspense, traded in his car which has gone but the new car arrives next week. It’s a very serious one-two punch combination from not just one but two separate neighbours.. is this a declaration of war? Shots fired? what should my reply be?

1. Go out tomorrow trade my car in and buy the next model up Range Rover to maintain superiority
2. Put on a set of extractors and sports exhaust on mine, maybe it will be quicker?
3. Upgrade my car to make sure it ticks all boxes, it’s quicker, more comfortable and handles better, install a few subwoofers?
4. Do nothing and just not worry what car my neighbours drive, block my eyes and sing ladidadida as I walk outside to my car.
5. Shut the borders with my Mexicans neighbours (they didn’t even buy a new car)
6. Other please specify.

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go buy a rare beefed up classic that most peop)e can only fathom driving once or twice a year as your daily drive, and put a big "up yours" sticker on the back window.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both neighbours took a swing at me today..

The bloke with the range rover saw me outside and he made an extra effort to say hi and with a nod and smug look on his face

The other neighbour came outside and they were talking that I could hear. "when we picking up the car" ahh maybe tomorrow aye? Then the lady says have you told blue_boost yet ? (Actually said my name).. he says he will see it don't worry

I will need to respond and before Christmas.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score

6. Other please specify.
Check out The Auto Expert, John Cadogan - he has a bit to say about buying Range Rovers. He has a pretty good and sensible Youtube channel.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stop avoiding my question of ass sweat boost, give me a solution for a sweaty hole
Sorry I'm not an expert in that area. There are a few members on here better placed to resolve or possibly inflame that problem ... Let me know who you think is the resident authority on the matter?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry I'm not an expert in that area. There are a few members on here better placed to resolve or possibly inflame that problem ... Let me know who you think is the resident authority on the matter?
I think you are that's why I'm asking

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

6. Other please specify.
There’s a few other factors at play here also. What there toilet paper stash like? What kinda watches do they wear??

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There’s a few other factors at play here also. What there toilet paper stash like? What kinda watches do they wear??
I think they have a healthy stash. The bloke dont look like he is missing out on food. He could generate some real bass on the toilet I would suspect.

I will take note of his watch next time, he's no good if he drives a new range rover yet wears a cheap citizen watch

I'd climb back with some points there

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Shouldn't you be proud that they have followed your lead and have begun raising the standards in Jonesville?