Opinion Shot Cronk finally got Caught!

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
With Cronk retiring, Roosters now have 5 million $$$ available to find some replacements.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't stand the guy.... makes everything about him but does it so subtly that people just think he's super humble.... fuck him... I'd be so dirty if I was the Storm players because they all stood together for a long time and he walked out on them to a team that he knew were going to have success with or without him
He had been with his missus along time while he was at storm. Prefered fucking her then smelly footy socks, cant blame him.
So he wanted to go live and spend his life with his wife, like most of us.
No one stood together but billy and cameron. No one else.
He never walked out on them. He was going to retire to be with her if thats what it came too.
Pretty shit excuses to hate someone when u support the bulldogs and not the storm and roosters.
U can dislike him howard, but them reasons to dislike him are very childish and innaccurate.
Im sure 99% of people on here would move to sydney from melbourne for more money and to be with his wife.
I hate people, dont need to find reasons its ok to dislike people, cause u just dont like em lol.
And roosters finished 15th the season before he turned up, they dont win last 2 premierships without him.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
He had been with his missus along time while he was at storm. Prefered fucking her then smelly footy socks, cant blame him.
So he wanted to go live and spend his life with his wife, like most of us.
No one stood together but billy and cameron. No one else.
He never walked out on them. He was going to retire to be with her if thats what it came too.
Pretty shit excuses to hate someone when u support the bulldogs and not the storm and roosters.
U can dislike him howard, but them reasons to dislike him are very childish and innaccurate.
Im sure 99% of people on here would move to sydney from melbourne for more money and to be with his wife.
I hate people, dont need to find reasons its ok to dislike people, cause u just dont like em lol.
And roosters finished 15th the season before he turned up, they dont win last 2 premierships without him.

maybe you're right about the move from Melbourne.. Still doesn't change the fact that he has made his entire time at the Roosters all about him. And no, I don't actually hate the guy, I'm just keen to see the back of him

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With Cronk retiring, Roosters now have 5 million $$$ available to find some replacements.
I thought Cronk took unders to go over there cause he wanted to be with his gf? funny how the narrative changes HAHA when it suits those bastards