SHIRTLESS ROUND 1, 2019 PROTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think round one next year fans should take their shirts off as a protest against the media. They can't stop us from doing this as it is NOT illegal. This is allowed in A-League and Cricket games at ALL venues across the country and no one is ejected for it so long as there is no violence, which I don't condone and will not be tolerated.

If we do this right and with a peaceful protest we can show support to Elliot and all other footballers past and present who are entitled to have their fun at a function in a closed and private venue without the unethical reporting only looking to increase their bottom line.

I think this could spread to other clubs fans as we are all sick and tired of the continual witch hunt on NRL players as a whole.

This can be a big protest if it is spread around all clubs fans.

#SHIRTLESSROUND1

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'll being the high powered optical zoom camera the dirty perve scum **** used on the boys.
But it looks pretty big with the right lighting and mirror..

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, no please, think of the children!
Yeah, your right....they might think I'm Ray Hadley.......OH WAIT, I have an idea.
We can call the Journos and.........

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol, no please, think of the children!
Come to think of it, I should have been with big dick Elliott as that would have given the journos something to write about.....:p

image.jpeg

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fucking do it.!!! Do whatever you see fit as long as it’s for the good of the club an players..!!!

Keep it clean an above board but the shirtless round 1 would be amazing too see actually lol.. of corse I will be watching on tv but cheering you boys on from the comfort of my living room if you get it done haha.

ALL LEGENDS.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to be Buzz Killington, but you'd be asked to put on a shirt, and refusing to is "refusing to obey directive from staff/security" and would have you removed.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If one of your former players looked like this, while fit.

images.jpg

I must say no to the shirtless round. Lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.